Someone else feels the same way about Sean Payton!

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
He's an overrated clown.
Sure is. I hope he never comes back to FOX. Although.... in all honesty - I'm watching ALOT less FOX pregame than in any other season.

Dunno - just kinda got a little tired of the jackass routines.... It's like the same show every week - and hated it 2X when SP was on.

RiverDog

Reaction score
He deserves all the smoke. All of it. You don't publicly belittle and criticize other coaches or players.
This.

I lost a lot of respect for Payton after he made those comments about Hackett. As a former supervisor, one of the unwritten rules we had was that you never spoke ill about a fellow supervisor, and I'm sure it's the same in other professions.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
I don't know about that - Russ pretty much ignored him on the sidelines when Payton was giving him an earful.
I'm sure someone else saw that as well.....

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Hackett was trash on Sunday and he still beat the Donkeys.

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
This.

I lost a lot of respect for Payton after he made those comments about Hackett. As a former supervisor, one of the unwritten rules we had was that you never spoke ill about a fellow supervisor, and I'm sure it's the same in other professions.
I thought the same thing when I heard what he said. Such an a-hole!!!...Reminds of what my father used to tell me...."Put brain in gear before mouth in motion".

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Just wait, gang. Team 3 now needs somebody else to blame for Wilson's post-Seahawks failures. Just as those people attributed to Wilson everything that went well when Wilson was with the Seahawks, while everything that went wrong was blamed on Carroll and was never the fault of Saint Russell the Blameless, it's about time for the Russellettes to start talking about what a terrible coach Payton is and how he's the reason Wilson isn't winning championships with the Broncos.

Wilson and Payton deserve each other.

strohmin

Reaction score
Have you even been watching Denver? That defense makes the current Hawks defense look like the LOB
But they look like the defense during the Seahawk Russell post LOB era. Doesnt it seem like coincidence?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, couldn't care less about the Bronco's or their p.o.s. coach. They suck, we'll benefit with their 3rd round pick. Good enough.

GO HAWKS