Someone else feels the same way about Sean Payton!

toffee

Reaction score
Whether it was Jody Allen who made the call herself or the result of advise from the people around here, I can't be thankful enough they didn't get rid of Pete and John and bring Peyton in.
ummm, we could have Payton and Wilson. No Cross, No Witherspoon, No Fant, No Mafe, No Derick Hall.

Last edited:

LastRideOut

Reaction score
But they look like the defense during the Seahawk Russell post LOB era. Doesnt it seem like coincidence?
'23 Donk defense is arguably much worse than any of the post LOB Seahawks defenses and it isn't close.

I think the Chiefs will illustrate that fact quite nicely this coming Thursday.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
'23 Donk defense is arguably much worse than any of the post LOB Seahawks defenses and it isn't close.

I think the Chiefs will illustrate that fact quite nicely this coming Thursday.
so looking forward to their 2 upcoming chiefs games!!!!

Let the flameout continue!

bileever

Reaction score
John Middlekauff on "Why Sean Payton will struggle to fix Russell Wilson":

From about a month ago, but some interesting points. He say the problem with Sean Payton is that he's a "natural asshole," the complete opposite of Pete Carroll.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Whether it was Jody Allen who made the call herself or the result of advise from the people around here, I can't be thankful enough they didn't get rid of Pete and John and bring Peyton in.
I agree with this and I can’t stand Pete.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Meh, couldn't care less about the Bronco's or their p.o.s. coach. They suck, we'll benefit with their 3rd round pick. Good enough.

GO HAWKS
Same here.

I'm not nearly as tuned into their plight as I was last year when we had so much riding on their outcome, but I still chuckle a bit whenever they lose. A year ago last August while visiting a friend in Colorado, I went into a bar wearing my Seahawks baseball cap and a couple of Bronco fans looked at me, laughing. I think about that incident whenever they lose.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Same here.

I'm not nearly as tuned into their plight as I was last year when we had so much riding on their outcome, but I still chuckle a bit whenever they lose. A year ago last August while visiting a friend in Colorado, I went into a bar wearing my Seahawks baseball cap and a couple of Bronco fans looked at me, laughing. I think about that incident whenever they lose.
If you ever go back to that bar & run into them, do the right thing & buy them a beer to drown their sorrows. :sneaky:

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
Why at the end of the 1st half did Payton call a timeout? Let the Chiefs call one as it was in their interest to stop the clock. You suceeded in getting them into position to kick a long field goal.

Watching on Gamepass, the Chiefs appeared content to run the clock out. They were not looking for a free gift.

toffee

Reaction score
Why at the end of the 1st half did Payton call a timeout? Let the Chiefs call one as it was in their interest to stop the clock. You suceeded in getting them into position to kick a long field goal.

Watching on Gamepass, the Chiefs appeared content to run the clock out. They were not looking for a free gift.
Payton admitted that he messed up on that TO.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
Did Payton not see the member of the crew holding a post with a big 4 on it. Also there are scoreboards as well.

Last edited: