Terry Bradshaw

Raptor22

Reaction score
On NFL On Fox today, he was the only one to say we wouldn't win (unfortunately he was right...). He hasn't picked us for a while. Not that it really matters in the long run, but does he just not like the Seahawks or something?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah he's been a known Seahawk hater.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I don't see Terry as any sort of hater of ours. I think that historically we have a lot of journalists who just don't pay attention to us, and that as a result they woudl be slow to catch on when we were good. It wasn't hate; it was indifference (which is actually worse). Some former players have seemed like haters: Faulk, Evans, Dilfer. And those make sense. But I doubt anyone with no real tie to our franchise at all have significant bad feelings toward us.

sutz

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2k0g9pgd said:
NFSeahawks628":2k0g9pgd said:

Anybody else confused as to what Kirk Herbstreit has to do with this thread?
Him personally? Nothing at all. I think the poster was just using him as an example of a WTF? expression.

starbuck2907

Reaction score
Terry played college football in Louisiana. He was even here a few weeks ago to meet up with Phil Robertson (of Duck Dynasty) at a Louisiana Tech game.

So, he's a Saints homer and usually picks us. But, he's very up front about it most of the time.

In division rivalries, outside of the Saints / Falcon's rivalry, he usually picks the home team.

I don't know that he has anything personal against the Seahawks other than that the 49ers HAD to win the game if they wanted to keep their playoff hopes alive and that it was a home game for the 49ers, who are usually a tough team.