Thanks .net

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
I just wanted to extend my thanks to this site and the fans that contribute here. You bring a lot of football knowledge and good humor. Why you might ask? I have followed the hawks for a long time, but mostly on the outside looking in, waiting and wanting.

Well it all started in Houston when I met some of you by chance and invited me, a lonely hawk in Texas displaced from the Northwest to come join you on the "tailgate". As it turned out, we would end up having the time of our lives watching the Hawks take home that win. We knew right then and there that nothing could stop the fans and this team from taking it all. Honest prediction!! It was known.

You all kick started the best year of my life. TRUTH. The Seahawks are awesome and our fans are amazing. This year has been so amazing that my family also renewed their long lost love for the Hawks and brought my family together given our differences. It is remarkable that sports can reunite a family. Changing lives.

With that said, I just want to say thanks for making this year one to remember. I hope we never come down from this high and can only hope continue this trend. # GO HAWKS.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":22gp03lb said:
I just wanted to extend my thanks to this site and the fans that contribute here. You bring a lot of football knowledge and good humor. Why you might ask? I have followed the hawks for a long time, but mostly on the outside looking in, waiting and wanting.

Well it all started in Houston when I met some of you by chance and invited me, a lonely hawk in Texas displaced from the Northwest to come join you on the "tailgate". As it turned out, we would end up having the time of our lives watching the Hawks take home that win. We knew right then and there that nothing could stop the fans and this team from taking it all. Honest prediction!! It was known.

You all kick started the best year of my life. TRUTH. The Seahawks are awesome and our fans are amazing. This year has been so amazing that my family also renewed their long lost love for the Hawks and brought my family together given our differences. It is remarkable that sports can reunite a family. Changing lives.

With that said, I just want to say thanks for making this year one to remember. I hope we never come down from this high and can only hope continue this trend. # GO HAWKS.

JD, week 4 was a great time. For me it was the confidence boost that I needed. That game is what showed me, THIS team had what it would take to go the distance. Holy catfish look at us now.
It was week 4 @ Houston that I feel I was adopted into a new family.
I too, say thank you guys, Seahawks.Net and the members have contributed to this being the best year EVER of my Seahawk life. :)

RockHawk

Reaction score
Thanks to you guys for joining our family and sharing in the pure joy that is being World Champions together!