The best part of today IMO FWIW

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Is that with this win and NO, and Minnie losing, we now control our own destiny fully. If we win out, we're in.

It's probably stupid, but it would make me feel a lot better about our playoff chances getting in because we won out with a better record than anyone else that didn't...

Welshers2

Reaction score
Is that with this win and NO, and Minnie losing, we now control our own destiny fully. If we win out, we're in.

It's probably stupid, but it would make me feel a lot better about our playoff chances getting in because we won out with a better record than anyone else that didn't...
Yep I'm loving it. And Minny could very well drop another vs Detroit in the final week, which would mean we could potentially get in with losing one of the next two. It remains to be seen.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score

Yes I agree, but we did kinda rely on Detroit winning today.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Yes I agree, but we did kinda rely on Detroit winning today.
Not really before today if we had won out a whole load of games would need to go against us for us not to make the play offs. While not mathematically in our hands is was virtually the case.
The biggest impact of the Saints and Vikes losing is our chances of still getting in if we slip up in one of our last two games has improved significantly.

Scout

Reaction score
The Hawks have a young squad so learning how to win in December is vital for the growth of this team. Don't want to back into the playoffs.

Latest posts