The LockSmiths ....... Seahawks solution at Quarterback

Jville

Reaction score
The LockSmiths .... Sure it may sound corny. But to me, it sounds so blue collar. So workman like. As in a collaboration or conspiracy to unlock opposing defenses. Take them apart as in the disassembly of defenses.

It stands out in refreshing contrast to the "there can be only one" supper hero. I like it! Drew Lock and Geno Smith return as a dynamic dual ... LockSmiiths. They work well together.

Add a new quarterback coach with a huge depth of experience. Retain Carl Smith's vast experience. Nice mix. Can't wait to see who earns the #3 quarterback role. This off season is working out great for the quarterback room and it cost zero draft capital for very good reasons.

The Seahawks are in good hands. The best is yet to come!

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Why do we have to nickname everything? Haha.

Will you give the RB stable or WR Corp. some thought? I'm liking the creativity, just why the QBs, haha. I love the enthusiasm regardless!

Also, I agree with the latter portion of your post. Going to be another fun season, dare I say more than last year.

LTH

Reaction score
The LockSmiths .... Sure it may sound corny. But to me, it sounds so blue collar. So workman like. As in a collaboration or conspiracy to unlock opposing defenses. Take them apart as in the disassembly of defenses.

It stands out in refreshing contrast to the "there can be only one" supper hero. I like it! Drew Lock and Geno Smith return as a dynamic dual ... LockSmiiths. They work well together.

Add a new quarterback coach with a huge depth of experience. Retain Carl Smith's vast experience. Nice mix. Can't wait to see who earns the #3 quarterback role. This off season is working out great for the quarterback room and it cost zero draft capital for very good reasons.

The Seahawks are in good hands. The best is yet to come!
Very creative!