The Magic is Gone my Friends

Optimus25

Reaction score
I’m not pissed because we lost a game.

I’m Fn losing my mind because of how we lose.

How often would Tyler drop that pass?

How often would we completely fold on such a critical 4th and 1?

Then i told my wife i wasn’t even upset anymore when we got the ball back for the final drive and was just happy we got the opportunity, and then these dumb MFers go and execute the worst 2nd, 3rd and 4th down and 2 in the history of football, and now I’m a GD walking napalm bomb.

This team, the ENTIRE TEAM, is by far the most bipolar, frustrating, roller coaster highs and crushing your soul and crapping on your hopes team in the history of sports.

Remember the fail Mary?

Beast quake?

The tip?

The strips at the goal line to save games?

The strip sacks?

Sherms pick at Houston?

Rices TD against New England?

Jon Ryans TD pass?

Hug those memories because we have officially today completely and totally entered a dark new world with no Hawks magic left. We are flat lined And mediocre.

Pete looks more relieved at good plays rather than exuberant. The joy is gone. The vision is survival rather than dominance. Every single week, every single game it’s one step forward and one or two steps backwards.

Please just walk Pete and let us heal somehow and find our way again.

But what a run it was.

Last edited:

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Every game we loose bothers me. It's always something that has to do with coaching.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I’m not pissed because we lost a game.

I’m Fn losing my mind because of how we lose.

How often would Tyler drop that pass?

How often would we completely fold on such a critical 4th and 1?

Then i told my wife i wasn’t even upset anymore when we got the ball back for the final drive and was just happy we got the opportunity, and then these dumb MFers go and execute the worst 2nd, 3rd and 4th down and 2 in the history of football, and now I’m a GD walking napalm bomb.

This team, the ENTIRE TEAM, is by far the most bipolar, frustrating, roller coaster highs and crushing your soul and crapping on your hopes team in the history of sports.

Remember the fail Mary?

Beast quake?

The tip?

The strips at the goal line to save games?

The strip sacks?

Sherms pick at Houston?

Rices TD against New England?

Jon Ryans TD pass?

Hug those memories because we have officially today completely and totally entered a dark new world with no Hawks magic left. We are flat lined And mediocre.

Pete looks more relieved at good plays rather than exuberant. The joy is gone. The vision is survival rather than dominance. Every single week, every single game it’s one step forward and one or two steps backwards.

Please just walk Pete and let us heal somehow and find our way again.

But what a run it was.
FOUR TOUCHDOWNS BY GENO SHUT THE FU(( UP Opey!!

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
FOUR TOUCHDOWNS BY GENO SHUT THE FU(( UP Opey!!
Yeah genius. Then a complete nothing burger in crunch time.

But go on.

Who cares about 4TDs when you can’t hit Noah fant wide open in the flat for a first down or on 4th and 4 you can’t step up in the pocket to buy time like an NFL QB would? Your genius Geno can’t figure out that a sack is irrelevant when you’re giving up the ball at the exact same spot with a wild flailing stupid throw.

Chapow

Reaction score
The magic has been gone for quite a long time at this point. Since well before Russ left.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Time to make it known to Pete we hate his ass and won't him gone. Need some serious fire Pete signs in the stands. Show the hate, we need rid of that parasite...

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
The magic has been gone for quite a long time at this point. Since well before Russ left.
I respectfully disagree.

I think making the playoffs last year was kind of magical, and then we were in the lead on the road at SF at halftime.

Then the Lions game this year. I mean it’s trying hard to live on but I’m quite confident in saying tonight was the make or break to this equation and it has left the building for good.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree.

I think making the playoffs last year was kind of magical, and then we were in the lead on the road at SF at halftime.

Then the Lions game this year. I mean it’s trying hard to live on but I’m quite confident in saying tonight was the make or break to this equation and it has left the building for good.
All for nothing, just to fail in spectacular fashion with too much talent on the team.

Pete is destroying Seattle Football.

Chapow

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree.

Fair enough. I guess I just don't think that making the playoffs with a 9-8 record, or getting blown out in the 2nd half in the WC round against SF is very magical. The Detroit game was great, and super fun to watch, but it was a regular season game early in the season. Great game, but not magic, IMO.

warden

Reaction score
The magic of the NFL is gone. Goodell has destroyed this game little by little. It has come to the point where it is barely watchable no mater who is playing

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
The magic of the NFL is gone. Goodell has destroyed this game little by little. It has come to the point where it is barely watchable no mater who is playing
That’s big news, you should tell someone…. In every thread

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Sad to see the offense show up after 3 games and then the D takes a nap.

I don’t think we’re a bad team, we’ve just now been able to put it altogether.

Kind of tough to play defense when you get 6 ticky-tack penalties called on you on one drive. They even tagged Wagner for PI. You think Bobby doesn’t know how to time his contact?

knownone

Reaction score
We're in the touch grass phase for some people.

It was pretty magical at times tonight. The team played a solid game against a good team and came up short. It didn't help that the officiating was awful. But it happens.