The new playoff format...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I know we are hoping they have a game up in Vancouver, BC. That would be a blast, and the Hawks fans would be in full force.

RiverDog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":n8bob6xj said:
I know we are hoping they have a game up in Vancouver, BC. That would be a blast, and the Hawks fans would be in full force.

Not sure if the league would go for the Hawks playing a neutral game in BC. It would be like letting the Packers play a neutral game in Madison, WI. More than likely, they'll insist that any neutral game be outside of a particular region of the participating teams.

TypeSly

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2d7im4xk said:

Oh man, that would be a dream! I promise if this happens, I will throw a Seahawks BBQ / Party and any .NET members who can make it are automatically invited! :irishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Excellent. We have a lot of friends who live in Tsawwassen. Love it up there.
Still have never been to a CFL game, that needs to happen as well.

TypeSly

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3jwbm2h5 said:
Excellent. We have a lot of friends who live in Tsawwassen. Love it up there.
Still have never been to a CFL game, that needs to happen as well.

Well, you would be pretty disappointed lol. CFL games aren't anything like NFL games, not to mention that Seattle home games are known to be some of the best in the NFL.There are probably more Seahawks fans in BC, than BC Lions fans. If not, then there are definitely a lot more Seahawks fans in Western Canada when you combine the other 3 provinces. But you're right, it would be a blast and the Canadian Seahawks fans would be so welcoming to any fans coming from the US, that's for sure!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I could see that. But more for the chance to see something for first time and drink a ridiculous amount that moonshine beer they serve in Canada :irishdrinkers:
One of them used to run the Canadian Seahawkers, but her health forced her to give it up. The people up there are so damn cool. And soon we will have the Kraken/Canuck rivalry.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
.A CFL game in Canada would be interesting. A classmate played there for a few years...Jimmy Sandusky. Good player from Othello High School when I was a Jr and he was a Sr.

TypeSly

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":18qxft94 said:
.A CFL game in Canada would be interesting. A classmate played there for a few years...Jimmy Sandusky. Good player from Othello High School when I was a Jr and he was a Sr.

You went to school with Jim Sandusky?! Cool!! 8) He was awesome! He had hands like Steve Largent, and clutch too. He wasn't that big, but man could he take a hit. Always got up, dust himself off and never complain. Edmonton Eskimo fans all still love Sandusky.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
TypeSly":3j3s9oog said:
Seahawkfan80":3j3s9oog said:

You went to school with Jim Sandusky?! Cool!! 8) He was awesome! He had hands like Steve Largent, and clutch too. He wasn't that big, but man could he take a hit. Always got up, dust himself off and never complain. Edmonton Eskimo fans all still love Sandusky.

Yes I did. He graduated in 1979. If I recall correctly, he was a pretty cool guy in school. I saw him on tv watching some CFL games when I was working a job in Utah I think.

He was playing also as a Jr and I think the Huskies went to the Semis in Hoquiam (SP) for state and I think we lost. It is so many years ago. I was in band at the time so was able to watch a lot of games. It was fun back in the day.

Oh and we kinda were a FARMING community. We could take a hit.