The Raiders are bad!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I don’t have a dog in the fight, but that was a pretty entertaining game in the end.

telerion

Reaction score
Man, that turned into a fun albeit sloppy game. Replay overturns OT-ending TD showing knee was down at the 1 yard line. They get the celebration stopped and stopped and everyone goes back to their respective sidelines. Should be a formality. Just punch it in. They throw an INT. Then after Raiders D strip sack Lamar Jackson in Raven territory. Gruden opts to try a 43-yard FG on second down rather than go for more yards. But he takes too long to make the decision so they just get hit with a delay of game instead. Then he decides a 48 yard field goal is too risky and trots the offense back on to pick up some more yards. But the Ravens D sells out on the run, leaving no safety back so Carr just tosses a long lob to a wide open receiver for the win.

Fun game.

253hawk

Reaction score
Even more fun if you watched the Manningcast on ESPN2 with Wilson on for the 4th quarter/OT.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That game was a blast. Not surprised the Raiders won. Gives their fans a reason to think they are contenders, yet again. They are actually a fun team to watch, but I expect for them to fade away at the end, as usual. Gruden is next level overrated too.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
253hawk":1f328kgb said:
Even more fun if you watched the Manningcast on ESPN2 with Wilson on for the 4th quarter/OT.

Yeah, I wish I knew it was on here in Canada.
I found out it was on one of my TSN feeds after the game was over. I'll need to check it out in the coming weeks.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Was it just me or did a lot more players go down with tweaks, pulls, sprains, etc. than you'd normally see in an NFL game? And the field -- it looked so weird I thought it was some brand of fake grass for the first quarter or so before closer shots revealed it's actually grass. Not sure why it looks so odd, though.

253hawk

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":akcqtmt7 said:
253hawk":akcqtmt7 said:

Yeah, I wish I knew it was on here in Canada.
I found out it was on one of my TSN feeds after the game was over. I'll need to check it out in the coming weeks.

Here's the OT part anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5KiJFx8S4I

Ruminator":akcqtmt7 said:
Was it just me or did a lot more players go down with tweaks, pulls, sprains, etc. than you'd normally see in an NFL game? And the field -- it looked so weird I thought it was some brand of fake grass for the first quarter or so before closer shots revealed it's actually grass. Not sure why it looks so odd, though.

The same thing happens in AZ's stadium because they water the grass outside all week, and then bring it in with the roof closed. It was early February when Eli saved us all from 19-0 and players were cramping up in that SB because of the field-level humidity coming off the turf. Trainers even brought bananas to the sideline. There was also the UO/AUB title game there and players were slipping all over the place. I think Allegiant just uses bermuda grass, which about 25% of NFL teams use, so it's nothing special or unusual. Maybe whatever they use for the lighting there and/or the broadcast color made it look different.

Threedee

Reaction score
They may have looked silly and inconsistent, but, they survived a very strong opponent. The only team they will face going forward that is equally capable will be the two divisional games against KC.

Latest posts