This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Arizona Cardinals

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I had a bunch of stuff to say about the Titans game, but I'll just leave that alone and say I'm happy for the win. Now we're back on the road for two more against our division rivals, in prime-time national games no less. Let's just say that we need to fix what's broke to survive these two. I think we will, but we've only been dominating in two games so far. That's all I got to say about that. I will give props to the O-line for the improved pass protection. Good to have Unger back!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.azcardinals.com/forum.php

Arizona Sports Fans

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/

Football's Future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=6

Scout

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=126

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
would rather have Coach Double Rainbow than Coach Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Any Cardinals fans lurking care enough to give us some of your insights and opinions that you have on your team and the Seahawks.

My impression is the Cards are a tough but unpredictable team.

Questions for all parties to answer:

Can Carson Palmer plus a hurt Larry Fitzgerald and Co. exploit the Legion of Boom?

What is the state of the Cardinal's O-line against a Defensive Front 7 that features a quality group of rotating pass-rushers and effective run-stuffers?

What does the Cardinal's D lose in Calais Campbell, who replaces him, and how much can they exploit the weakness in the Seahawk's O-Line?

Which team is tougher?... Both teams are coming off some physical battles and are going into a short-week... Which team will bring more with the Cardinals returning home and the Seahawks returning to the road for the 3rd time in 4 weeks?

Which team will be able to make more splash plays especially on Special Teams?

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
JetcityHawk":22a2ydb1 said:
Been listening to the streaming AM 620 KTAR Sports Radio out of Phoenix. Very amusing commentary regarding the upcoming game on Thursday. They have
a listener call in too.

One of their articles posted on there website: "Cardinals downplay 58-0 loss last December" http://www.arizonasports.com/40/1669824 ... o-Seahawks
that game seems to be the expectation for every game this season

aawolf

Reaction score
Geeze...they have a 17 page thread about trading Fitzgerald. That's when you know your are desperate. Of course, good luck trying to find a team that will trade a top pick for that contract, but I would love to see Fitz in a different uniform so I can cheer for him without shame.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
-Last but not least how has no one mention this? Last time we played the seahawks we got beat 58-0. Let me repeat
58-0
58-0
58-0

Not even the jags get ripped apart like that. Remember coach Wiz on the sidelines was utterly mad pete carrel was chucking 40 yard bombs, going for it on 4th down up like 40+ to 0. They showed absolute no class. I know Peterson, Dockett, Calais, Washington, Fitz etc etc guys from last year HAVE to remember that stunt seahawks pulled. I think this game coming up is seriously gonna be personal.

Honestly I had completely forgotten about this. After I laughed over that game, haven't thought about the Cards since.

csjwilkinson

Reaction score
What a butt whipping that was. Talk about sending a message. What are the chances that they dig in just like the Jags did against the Broncos? Oh wait...

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":39f69mfs said:
-Last but not least how has no one mention this? Last time we played the seahawks we got beat 58-0. Let me repeat
58-0
58-0
58-0

Not even the jags get ripped apart like that. Remember coach Wiz on the sidelines was utterly mad pete carrel was chucking 40 yard bombs, going for it on 4th down up like 40+ to 0. They showed absolute no class. I know Peterson, Dockett, Calais, Washington, Fitz etc etc guys from last year HAVE to remember that stunt seahawks pulled. I think this game coming up is seriously gonna be personal.

Honestly I had completely forgotten about this. After I laughed over that game, haven't thought about the Cards since.
Its the NFL. Pete let his players play. You mad bro your team sucked so bad?

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
FROM ONE OF THEIR FORUM MEMBERS:
'This offense is inept and the hot/cold defense will get exposed again sorry to say. I'm not going to even try and predict a score, but I'm afraid the Seahawks will make the Cards their personal little spank-monkey again. In the end the 49'ers made the Cards D eat pigskin leather on the run, they forced the ball down their throats. Marshawn Lynch will be feeding pigskin to the D on Thursday Night like chicharones."

HAHAH

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":c0kfvw1j said:
twisted_steel2":c0kfvw1j said:
58-0
58-0
58-0

Edited for being retarded

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
-The Glove-":19aq2b2n said:
BleedGreenNblue":19aq2b2n said:
twisted_steel2":19aq2b2n said:
58-0
58-0
58-0

Pretty sure he's not mad since his team is the Seahawks
Not him. The OP from the cardinals forum

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":3gro4j8e said:
-The Glove-":3gro4j8e said:
BleedGreenNblue":3gro4j8e said:
twisted_steel2":3gro4j8e said:
58-0
58-0
58-0

Pretty sure he's not mad since his team is the Seahawks
Not him. The OP from the cardinals forum

My bad. Gotcha

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1mkga3z0 said:
Their D is tough, but I think you can count on Palmer being Palmer.

Their D is "tough" but they always give up that ass when it matters. Plus, the Niners just pounded the crap out of them. Tenderizing the meat. Hawks did the same for SF with the Titans. Both the Cards and Titans are in for seconds of the dish they just ate on Sunday. Similar yardage on the ground and in the air, TOP and number of plays. Lol.. Both like to throw picks too.

12thmanabroad

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new here and I wanted to post a blog I have started writing on a review of last weeks ugly win and as well a preview and my take on what needs to be done to win tonights game against the hawks.

There is also last weeks match up and as well a really cool article about NFL fandom in Europe.

http://sportsczechout.wordpress.com/201 ... e-preview/

I go over the stiff run defense we will be facing and as well I talk about why I think out secondary can again, have a lot success against what I perceive to be a liability for the Cardinals at the QB position.

Let me know what you think.
Cheers,

Shayne

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
It's a trap! I can appreciate the optimism and I'm a true believer like you all, but the Cards are going to play angry.

Arizona has a new coach and a new system since that 58-0 spanking and they're also getting paid! They're licking their wounds from last week plus they have a major chip on their shoulder from that 58-0 embarrassment. Oh yea, and we've lost the last 6 out of 7 games in the desert.

The Hawks are going to soar, I have no doubt, but the Cards are not going to lie down in their own backyard.

Nail biter again.

StoneCold

Reaction score
First half score? Hawks 9 - Cards 3. Nail biter indeed
Second Half score? Hawks 30 - Cards 3. Regular massacre!

I base this on wearing them down and Palmer throwing 3 picks in the 4th quarter.

SC

Latest posts