Thoughts on the game (Rams)

Ozzy

Reaction score
Eh, tough loss. They'll be fine as long as Geno is healthy.
Meh he didn’t look good in the second half before the injury. His end of the game stuff was good though but then he calls a run at the worst possible time which was frustrating for a vet. For whatever reason it feels like we struggle in second halves with Geno

Ozzy

Reaction score
Geno himself never came in and destroyed teams, which is why he was a backup for a decade.

Lock made a great read and throw his very first play that JSN made a rookie play and didn’t do anything at all to help his QB.

Then he gets to a 3rd and short and Shane dials up a deep drop throw for no reason.

Then he underthrows Tyler on a play he’ll learn from.

I have no less faith in drew lock than Geno at this point.

Anything you throw at drew lock at this point is just showing how hypocritical you are by saying we have to hitch to a career backup who caught fire last year and has been average at best since.
Yeah it’s hard to grade lock as he got very little work and JSN didn’t get around for the seem which was there. I don’t think he’s better than Geno but I also don’t think tonight tells us much

morgulon1

Reaction score
Meh he didn’t look good in the second half before the injury. His end of the game stuff was good though but then he calls a run at the worst possible time which was frustrating for a vet. For whatever reason it feels like we struggle in second halves with Geno
They struggle in the first half as well.
He can't get the team into the end zone
and this has been going on for most of the season. People can blame the line, play calling but #7 has to figure something out and make things happen.

Ozzy

Reaction score
They struggle in the first half as well.
He can't get the team into the end zone
and this has been going on for most of the season. People can blame the line, play calling but #7 has to figure something out and make things happen.
I don’t disagree. I’ve went back and watched and he’s had guys open on a bunch of plays. He just has to play better.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
When I was younger I would need a rage room after a loss like this and with the sched we have coming up.

As I get older, I handle it by making a few more old fashions.

mj_Hawk

Reaction score
Just when we needed Drew the most...he failed us. This game just pissed me off. We had this until Drew came in. Yes, it was close but I see Geno marching the ball down the field and protecting it. Just a damn shame that he had to go out. We really needed this win. I don't know what Thursday will bring now but at least it is at home. We are going to need to be firing on all cylinders for the next four games.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Just when we needed Drew the most...he failed us. This game just pissed me off. We had this until Drew came in. Yes, it was close but I see Geno marching the ball down the field and protecting it. Just a damn shame that he had to go out. We really needed this win. I don't know what Thursday will bring now but at least it is at home. We are going to need to be firing on all cylinders for the next four games.
Lock only had a couple of series and who knows if JSN doesn’t miss that seam route maybe they do something? For me tonight didn’t tell me much about Lock.

knownone

Reaction score
He looked fine in the second half. They scored on a drive that was derailed by a bad penalty. 1/3 isn't terrible. And I'm confident the offense would have put the game out of reach if Geno hadn't gotten injured—tough loss.

I have zero issues with his call at the end of the game. If Meyers makes the FG, that is not even a topic of discussion.

Latest posts