Tokyo Olympics

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":3jitldtp said:
chris98251":3jitldtp said:
pmedic920":3jitldtp said:
Natethegreat":3jitldtp said:
For what its worth I completely agree Pmedic.
Don’t get me wrong here, there’s tons of stuff worth protesting in the current climate of the USA, I don’t begrudge anyone that.

My point is that the Olympics is a place to represent your Country, my opinion is, if you can’t for whatever reason represent your country at the Olympics step TF away and let someone that wants to do it have the spot.

We have seen Munich, we have seen h!tler try to use the games as a political platform, we have seen several countries use references in displays and demonstrations for awareness of issues or issues against countries, or simply not allow a country to participate for a given reason.

The Games of Greece and the intentions to put world issues aside has past us, everything is about an agenda of sorts.

Games to see who the best is for a moment of peace and a moment of togetherness to celebrate these athletes does need to be brought back to what it was supposed to be.

But that is not reality at this time.

Kind of like saying we are suppose to be the United States, we have never been more divided. That includes the time of the Civil war I think also. Close but I think we are more so now.
Uh ok?

I’m not even sure we are talking about the same thing.

Your in Texas, I can understand why.............

pmedic920

Reaction score
chris98251":10m6m0ra said:
pmedic920":10m6m0ra said:
chris98251":10m6m0ra said:
pmedic920":10m6m0ra said:
Don’t get me wrong here, there’s tons of stuff worth protesting in the current climate of the USA, I don’t begrudge anyone that.

My point is that the Olympics is a place to represent your Country, my opinion is, if you can’t for whatever reason represent your country at the Olympics step TF away and let someone that wants to do it have the spot.

We have seen Munich, we have seen h!tler try to use the games as a political platform, we have seen several countries use references in displays and demonstrations for awareness of issues or issues against countries, or simply not allow a country to participate for a given reason.

The Games of Greece and the intentions to put world issues aside has past us, everything is about an agenda of sorts.

Games to see who the best is for a moment of peace and a moment of togetherness to celebrate these athletes does need to be brought back to what it was supposed to be.

Kind of like saying we are suppose to be the United States, we have never been more divided. That includes the time of the Civil war I think also. Close but I think we are more so now.
Uh ok?

# you’re

You’re not in Texas and I can understand why.

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":1i1v4l48 said:
chris98251":1i1v4l48 said:
pmedic920":1i1v4l48 said:
chris98251":1i1v4l48 said:

Uh ok?

# you’re

Yes, but my Family is from there and the rest of the South, I have a shit ton of relatives there and across to the Carolinas. I am more Rebel sitting here in Washington then you could ever fake to be, and that's being a Democratic voter, so you see where your position really is.

pmedic920

Reaction score
chris98251":3lz9pz4o said:
pmedic920":3lz9pz4o said:
chris98251":3lz9pz4o said:
pmedic920":3lz9pz4o said:
Uh ok?

# you’re

Yes, but my Family is from there and the rest of the South, I have a $h!t ton of relatives there and across to the Carolinas. I am more Rebel sitting here in Washington then you could ever fake to be, and that's being a Democratic voter, so you see where your position really is.
You’re a “rebel” ?
Ok that’s cool I guess.
I’m not, and can’t see any reason to “fake” being one.
Now there’s no doubt we’re not talking about the same thing.

Good day, carry on as you see fit.

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":3nnkeq2y said:
chris98251":3nnkeq2y said:
pmedic920":3nnkeq2y said:
chris98251":3nnkeq2y said:
# you’re

Yes, but my Family is from there and the rest of the South, I have a $h!t ton of relatives there and across to the Carolinas. I am more Rebel sitting here in Washington then you could ever fake to be, and that's being a Democratic voter, so you see where your position really is.
You’re a “rebel” ?
Ok that’s cool I guess.

That's the whole point, you still have no clue about things in the very place you live. Rebel, Southern, ever heard the term Kiss my Rebel Ass?

Yankee is the other side of the coin.

pmedic920

Reaction score
chris98251":3ezrobvd said:
pmedic920":3ezrobvd said:
chris98251":3ezrobvd said:
pmedic920":3ezrobvd said:
# you’re

You’re a “rebel” ?
Ok that’s cool I guess.

That's the whole point, you still have no clue about things in the very place you live. Rebel, Southern, ever heard the term Kiss my Rebel Ass?

Well Bless your Heart.

Ever heard of that?

I’m well aware of the things you mentioned above but I thought you and I had evolved beyond that and the associated stereotypes.
11b943e2b40db7c9a828d6a51a4ecf80

Again, good day and carry on with your “rebel” self.

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ez66ktm said:
chris98251":2ez66ktm said:
pmedic920":2ez66ktm said:
chris98251":2ez66ktm said:
You’re a “rebel” ?
Ok that’s cool I guess.

Well Bless your Heart.

Ever heard of that?

I’m well aware of the things you mentioned above but I thought you and I had evolved beyond that and the associated stereotypes.

Again there is no point as in most cases nuances go way over your head, yes that's a short joke also before we get into some other sideline conversation.

pmedic920

Reaction score
chris98251":3d7utxo7 said:
pmedic920":3d7utxo7 said:
chris98251":3d7utxo7 said:
pmedic920":3d7utxo7 said:
You’re a “rebel” ?
Ok that’s cool I guess.

Well Bless your Heart.

Ever heard of that?

Again there is no point as in most cases nuances go way over your head, yes that's a short joke also before we get into some other sideline conversation.
So, now you want to crawfish (a southern term), and claim all this has been a “joke” that I didn’t get?

That’s cool, I guess at this point you’re out of options.

@xray

I’m sorry dude, I didn’t intend on taking your thread off the rails.

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":2e32uajc said:
chris98251":2e32uajc said:
pmedic920":2e32uajc said:
chris98251":2e32uajc said:

Well Bless your Heart.

Ever heard of that?

So, now you want to crawfish (a southern term), and claim all this has been a “joke” that I didn’t get?

That’s cool, I guess at this point you’re out of options.

@xray

I’m sorry dude, I didn’t intend on taking your thread off the rails.

Another Whoosh for you.

Blow dry