Transition Jamal to LB?

Fudwamper

Reaction score
PNW":32l89zvu said:
sdog1981":32l89zvu said:
Fudwamper":32l89zvu said:
I can't believe people talk about him as a playmaker or a difference maker, for goodness sake just watch him play.

I love the reference of him being a peacock. He struts around while doing nothing.

That was your example? Him playing 15 yards away from the play? That is a play taking place in space with him playing as a safety.
That makes it even worse, he had momentum to crush an injured Cooper Krupp at the point of attack, but he got punked out of the play, I’ve seen this example time and time again all year. He gets punked by WR/TE’s, god forbid an O-lineman gets their hands on him, they’ll eat him for a snack all game.
This. He is the STRONG SAFETY. The box safety. His literal job is to fill those holes coming down on the play to make a play. He was bounced right out of the hole coming down field by Coopper freaking Kupp. This play should be a routine play for any box safety.

I just watched it again. It is even worse that JA is lined up right over the hole 12 yards back. That is absolutely pathetic. His failure on this play highlights how horrible he really is.

PNW

Reaction score
Fudwamper":3ivuz15u said:
PNW":3ivuz15u said:
sdog1981":3ivuz15u said:
Fudwamper":3ivuz15u said:
I can't believe people talk about him as a playmaker or a difference maker, for goodness sake just watch him play.

I love the reference of him being a peacock. He struts around while doing nothing.

That was your example? Him playing 15 yards away from the play? That is a play taking place in space with him playing as a safety.
That makes it even worse, he had momentum to crush an injured Cooper Krupp at the point of attack, but he got punked out of the play, I’ve seen this example time and time again all year. He gets punked by WR/TE’s, god forbid an O-lineman gets their hands on him, they’ll eat him for a snack all game.
This. He is the STRONG SAFETY. The box safety. His literal job is to fill those holes coming down on the play to make a play. He was bounced right out of the hole coming down field by Coopper freaking Kupp. This play should be a routine play for any box safety.

I just watched it again. It is even worse that JA is lined up right over the hole 12 yards back. That is absolutely pathetic. His failure on this play highlights how horrible he really is.
Not to mention Cooper was not even 100% he was questionable with an injury that game.

Fade

Reaction score
They found something with their dime package against the 49ers, they need to do more of that in critical passing situations.

Outside of that they made their bed and have to lay in it.

A 3-4 Blitz heavy scheme could salvage his career, which was what he was in with the Jets, but that would require moving on from Pete Carroll.

Latest posts