Trey Lance feels like a rookie again

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I don’t think Kyle was into having his qb coach mentor three hour remedials with Trey every week, if they ever were.

Weadoption

Reaction score
while a very remote possibility, there is still a chance for a Frodo Trey Lance meme war resurrection against Niner fans after Dak goes down in the NFC title game and Lance leads the boys back to the Super bowl.
like I say it’s very remote, but still in play.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
while a very remote possibility, there is still a chance for a Frodo Trey Lance meme war resurrection against Niner fans after Dak goes down in the NFC title game and Lance leads the boys back to the Super bowl.
like I say it’s very remote, but still in play.
I honestly wish the best for Lance as he's a genuinely good guy. Hopefully he can overclock his processor and have a good career.

morgulon1

Reaction score
He's just happy to have a fresh start without the pressure on him to lead a franchise. He isn't equipped to do this and he might not ever be. So this has purchased a very important thing.

Time

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
He's just happy to have a fresh start without the pressure on him to lead a franchise. He isn't equipped to do this and he might not ever be. So this has purchased a very important thing.

Time

A privilege of being a first round draft pick, I guess.