unacceptable level of play in a must win game at home with playoffs on line

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Yep down by 7 just before half in a down pour. Might as well stay in the locker room after halftime and forfeit.

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
6 points oldtimer, 6 points at the half is unacceptable
does this look like a team that's going to win this game? no, they look like shit. could they win? of course, but they have shown zero heart in games like this where they come out flat, all year long.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Being beat at home with the playoffs on the line by a team decimated by injury with their 3rd starting QB.
The Rams are also missing their best defensive player but that doesn't matter , his replacement can bull
Rush and man handle our center and guards easily enough.

This is a below mediocre team because they aren't coached and developed. I used to think Fade Was crazy
But he's looking like modern day Nostradamus .

James in PA

Reaction score
Hard to get up
does this look like a team that's going to win this game? no, they look like shit. could they win? of course, but they have shown zero heart in games like this where they come out flat all year long.
Hard to get up for a game when the NFL puts you in such an unfair situation. This game should have been played at same time as Detroit Green Bay.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
If this keeps up all the complaining about scheduling with the Packers is going to be wasted energy.

It's wasted energy regardless, but this will make the whole thing super silly.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hard to get up

Hard to get up for a game when the NFL puts you in such an unfair situation. This game should have been played at same time as Detroit Green Bay.
I hear you but I have to say that's no excuse to not come out and play well.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Even with the playoffs on the line, the Rams are always a formidable opponent.

Geno has to be focused knowing Aaron Dona... oh wait. Even so...
The Rams have the best all purpose WR in the game with Cooper Ku.... oh wait. Even so...
The Rams have a QB with an absolute cannon in Matthew Staf....

Yeah. Very unimpressive the first half considering what's at stake. I hope we see major adjustments in the second half.

Latest posts