unacceptable level of play in a must win game at home with playoffs on line

strohmin

Reaction score
You can blame Geno all you want but this defense is absolute trash. We aren't going anywhere with any QB unless Pete fixes the tackling and block shedding on this horrific defense.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
News flash: This IS NOT a playoff team and we shoud not be in the playoffs(along with many others).

I just want the draft to get here like NOW.

soxhawk

Reaction score
You can blame Geno all you want but this defense is absolute trash. We aren't going anywhere with any QB unless Pete fixes the tackling and block shedding on this horrific defense.
Didn't blame him, just my opinion that we might be further away than we think.

mrblitz

Reaction score
they shouldn't know anything except that they need get out there and win... then see what happens at green bay tonight

strohmin

Reaction score
News flash: This IS NOT a playoff team and we shoud not be in the playoffs(along with many others).

I just want the draft to get here like NOW.
It doesn't matter if we are a playoff team but you cannot lose to a bad rams team with atleast a chance to make the playoffs

strohmin

Reaction score
Didn't blame him, just my opinion that we might be further away than we think.

Russell had a much better defense and team to work with before we could no longer afford to pay for other areas. I think we can win a superbowl with Geno if we field a similar defense to what Russell Wilson had. Geno does well when given enough time. We have 2 promising rookies on the O-line that I think will do much better next year. However, this defense has been absolute garbage all year when it comes to block shedding and tackling. Pete needs to fix the defense first and give Geno another 1 or 2 years.

strohmin

Reaction score
You also can't throw 3 picks in a high pressure game
If we fielded a better defense and run game then Geno wouldn't be pressured to force plays. His O-line is playing pretty bad as well. I don't think Geno is the best QB but I think he is above average and good enough to have a shot at winning the superbowl. He is probably in the Kirk Cousin type QB.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Russell had a much better defense and team to work with before we could no longer afford to pay for other areas. I think we can win a superbowl with Geno if we field a similar defense to what Russell Wilson had. Geno does well when given enough time. We have 2 promising rookies on the O-line that I think will do much better next year. However, this defense has been absolute garbage all year when it comes to block shedding and tackling. Pete needs to fix the defense first and give Geno another 1 or 2 years.
Do you think it can be fixed in 2-3 years? Even if so, we have a 35 year old Geno

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Geno's O-line is giving him absolutely nothing and the run game is trash. Geno is trying to win.
He's been holding onto the ball for a long time... He's pulling a Russ right now, sometimes you just have to live to play another down. He's partially responsible for this.

strohmin

Reaction score
Look at the amount of time to throw that Baker is getting compared to Geno. Look at the run game as well.

strohmin

Reaction score
Do you think it can be fixed in 2-3 years? Even if so, we have a 35 year old Geno
Im saying give Geno a year or two to do something while we fix the rest of the team. I am not opposed to getting a promising QB to develop and replace him if he can't get it done in 2 - 3 years.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
How are we possibly blaming the defense in this game, they're keeping us in it with gifted interceptions the QB is throwing?? I don't understand