Wait for Penny, or sign another back?

nwHawk

Reaction score
Hawks really miss the run game in their offense, and must find a way to have better balance to win games. With Carson and Hyde limited, what do would you do? Dallas doesn't seem to be a 15+ carry or a short yardage threat. Hard to image Penny coming in and lighting up the offense, especially fresh off rehab from a major knee injury.

With a running game, this team can roll. Without it, yikes, games become a challenge.

Mizak

Reaction score
What would it take to get Derrick Henry? He’s a beast and is in his prime right now.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Roll with Penny and Hyde.

Heck, bring back Beast Mode. Why not

TypeSly

Reaction score
nwHawk":k91y57ev said:
Hawks really miss the run game in their offense, and must find a way to have better balance to win games. With Carson and Hyde limited, what do would you do? Dallas doesn't seem to be a 15+ carry or a short yardage threat. Hard to image Penny coming in and lighting up the offense, especially fresh off rehab from a major knee injury.

With a running game, this team can roll. Without it, yikes, games become a challenge.

Are you talking about next season or this one? We're wating for Penny regardless, but I'd definitely say sign one, if CC doesn't re-sign.

I can't wait to see what Penny can do, if he can stay healthy.

OP
OP
nwHawk

nwHawk

Reaction score
This season. If Carson and or Hyde was healthy I have to believe Hawks run the ball more than 17 times. Russ 42 passes and 7 rushes is not the key to long term success. Need to find a way to run - this season.

Zap90

Reaction score
Mizak":i7x59zox said:
What would it take to get Derrick Henry? He’s a beast and is in his prime right now.

Maybe 2 1st round picks and mid rounder.