Want To Attend Seahawks Games in 2021? Get Vaccinated

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":3ol7mcus said:
pittpnthrs":3ol7mcus said:
Mix":3ol7mcus said:
Can't wait til flu season to see how you all react. Guess we will all need flu vaccine passports from here on out also.

Or does the flu not kill grandma?

There is no flu anymore, only Covid.

While this is not correct, flu cases are at an all time low (since they started keeping track in 2005). If you can’t figure out why that is…..

We all know. Its because hospitals and medical centers dont get kick backs for the flu. Covid on the other hand,,,,,,

TreeRon

Reaction score
The implication is that doctors, nurses and hospitals get "kickbacks" for covid. Once again a viable link? Something other than an anarchist blog?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

Mix

Reaction score
TreeRon":29nsixzg said:
The implication is that doctors, nurses and hospitals get "kickbacks" for covid. Once again a viable link? Something other than an anarchist blog?

Certainly not. The implication is that the Hospitals are getting 100% of the bills paid by the government for people with COVID designations.

It's not a kick back, but 100% guaranteed money from the Fed for any care given while a patient has a covid designation. So the Hospitals say hey we normally get a fraction of service (A) paid by the insurance companies... but if we say they have COVID we will receive 100% of the bill we charge that includes service (A) from the Fed.

If one does not think that private Hospitals would take advantage of the federal government then one does not understand the parasitic nature of corporate America and the Federal government.

I would be willing to bet many a Hospital saw a great increase in revenue last year on the government tab.

chris98251

Reaction score
Mix":1w5xko4y said:
TreeRon":1w5xko4y said:

Certainly not. The implication is that the Hospitals are getting 100% of the bills paid by the government for people with COVID designations.

It's not a kick back, but 100% guaranteed money from the Fed for any care given while a patient has a covid designation. So the Hospitals say hey we normally get a fraction of service (A) paid by the insurance companies... but if we say they have COVID we will receive 100% of the bill we charge that includes service (A) from the Fed.

If one does not think that private Hospitals would take advantage of the federal government then one does not understand the parasitic nature of corporate America and the Federal government.

I would be willing to bet many a Hospital saw a great increase in revenue last year on the government tab.

In the case of uninsured they definitely would, anything else attributed as a secondary symptom they could link as well, Health Care Facilities are ran by Administrations, they have Boards, they have stock, they want money, it doesn't matter what bucket it comes from.

Mix

Reaction score
chris98251":1bx2hf24 said:
Mix":1bx2hf24 said:
TreeRon":1bx2hf24 said:

In the case of uninsured they definitely would, anything else attributed as a secondary symptom they could link as well, Health Care Facilities are ran by Administrations, they have Boards, they have stock, they want money, it doesn't matter what bucket it comes from.

Yeah, thus they are more likely to claim everyone has COVID, for that sweet Fed Bucket of Money. If a person has insurance (irrelevant because even if you have insurance if its COVID related they will bill the FED) the insurance company will still pay out less to the Hospital than the Fed, and the Fed said charge us full price.

Government always pays more than any insurance company. Anyone that has worked in Healthcare can tell you that.

TreeRon

Reaction score
From one of your links the first one I read: "There have been no public reports that hospitals are exaggerating COVID-19 numbers to receive higher Medicare payments."
Not to mention the assertion comes from a politician Sen Jensen with an agenda.

The other is :"Medicare is now paying higher reimbursement rates for hospitals, physicians, pharmacies and others to administer the COVID-19 vaccine." This has nothing to do with actual covid.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... -payments/

Based on reading Politifact, you get a half truth. Like you said it's easy to to a Google/Politifact on almost any controversial political subject.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3s4j7p7n said:
Hollandhawk":3s4j7p7n said:
pittpnthrs":3s4j7p7n said:
Mix":3s4j7p7n said:
Can't wait til flu season to see how you all react. Guess we will all need flu vaccine passports from here on out also.

Or does the flu not kill grandma?

While this is not correct, flu cases are at an all time low (since they started keeping track in 2005). If you can’t figure out why that is…..

We all know. Its because hospitals and medical centers dont get kick backs for the flu. Covid on the other hand,,,,,,

So hospitals got kickbacks worldwide? Because the low flu numbers are global. That’s weird that countries with socialized medicine give their hospital kickbacks for covid :roll:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
TreeRon":7qsnzjd3 said:
From one of your links the first one I read: "There have been no public reports that hospitals are exaggerating COVID-19 numbers to receive higher Medicare payments."
Not to mention the assertion comes from a politician Sen Jensen with an agenda.

The other is :"Medicare is now paying higher reimbursement rates for hospitals, physicians, pharmacies and others to administer the COVID-19 vaccine." This has nothing to do with actual covid.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... -payments/

Based on reading Politifact, you get a half truth. Like you said it's easy to to a Google/Politifact on almost any controversial political subject.

Nobody in the health field is going to openly admit they did anything thats going to get them in trouble. The only thing they can safely say is how much more the hospitals receive for Covid patients and they did. If you feel hospitals and so forth played by the rules and didnt take advantage of the situation, I dont know what to tell you.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":54o2med2 said:
pittpnthrs":54o2med2 said:
Hollandhawk":54o2med2 said:
pittpnthrs":54o2med2 said:

So hospitals got kickbacks worldwide? Because the low flu numbers are global. That’s weird that countries with socialized medicine give their hospital kickbacks for covid :roll:

I was talking about America, but what is the hidden point you are trying to make? Are you leaning towards that the flu has dissipated due to flu shots and people should go and get covid shots for the same reasons? I've never had a flu shot in my life and get the flu maybe once every 5 or so years. My sister gets one yearly and seems to get it every year. Is that good data for you?

Maulbert

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":cy9ybpri said:
Hollandhawk":cy9ybpri said:
pittpnthrs":cy9ybpri said:
Hollandhawk":cy9ybpri said:

I was talking about America, but what is the hidden point you are trying to make? Are you leaning towards that the flu has dissipated due to flu shots and people should go and get covid shots for the same reasons? I've never had a flu shot in my life and get the flu maybe once every 5 or so years. My sister gets one yearly and seems to get it every year. Is that good data for you?

Flu cases were down because people were wearing masks. Jesus, you're obtuse.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Maulbert":14g0q5i9 said:
pittpnthrs":14g0q5i9 said:
Hollandhawk":14g0q5i9 said:
pittpnthrs":14g0q5i9 said:

Flu cases were down because people were wearing masks. Jesus, you're obtuse.

I had to reread his comment. I thought he meant the flu has been all but gone since 2005. Oh well, you got to say your insult so now you can go eat a cookie and beat your chest some. Congratulations.