Watching this panthers/niners game laughing

CANHawk

Reaction score
hawkfannj":1zinrl6d said:
CANHawk":1zinrl6d said:
CANHawk":1zinrl6d said:
hawkfannj":1zinrl6d said:
The niners will roll the panthers no way cant newton can play qb he already looks broke
I dunno. He looks pretty good so far...
Yeah... really good so far.
Well call me shocked
Hey, I'm with you. I think he's usually pretty easily rattled, but he's balling today!

General Manager

Reaction score
hawk45":22bj1xhd said:
I'm watching it cringing. Wilson isn't getting outside the pocket against either team, and we know what to expect of our passing offense against a good D, let alone these scary front 7s.

Our D better be in form to pitch a shutout because we're in trouble without Harvin.

We will have Harvin damn it tired of hearing that he won't play he absolutely will play next Sunday.

General Manager

Reaction score
I can't stand this FOX halftime crew they all hate Seattle. With the exception of Kurt.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
General Manager":3clfvdps said:
hawk45":3clfvdps said:
I'm watching it cringing. Wilson isn't getting outside the pocket against either team, and we know what to expect of our passing offense against a good D, let alone these scary front 7s.

Our D better be in form to pitch a shutout because we're in trouble without Harvin.

We will have Harvin damn it tired of hearing that he won't play he absolutely will play next Sunday.

So you're an expert on head injuries and will be the MD clearing him to play then?

You never know definitively how a person will recover from a concussion. It's impossible to say "he absolutely will play."

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
SF is getting the calls, Boldin is a punk, I want to play SF, Newton is scary

Guardian

Reaction score
They're killing each other, but neither team is playing particularly well. If they play like this against us, they'll get destroyed.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
IDK. Niners looked good just then,
:pukeface:

C'mon Carolina! WTF!

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Well the 49ers have put up 20 points halfway through the 3rd qtr on the #2 defense that gave up just 15.1 ppg on the season.

hawk45

Reaction score
If the Niners stuff our run and force us to rely on our passing game I see little chance of us destroying them. It's all going to be about whether Harvin is out there so we can at least function on offense.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Let's see if San Francisco goes into clock management mode now that they are up 20 to 10 or if they start putting up big points and make this a no doubter

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawk45":2z8fhokn said:

That's the spirit!

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who comes here next week. Without major fixes on offense, there is little chance at us winning. You can't punt your way to the SuperBowl!

chet380

Reaction score
Without some kind of miraculous improvement in the Hawks' pass game, either one of these two D's will dominate the Hawks as both are better than the Arizona D and they will use the AZ formula to stifle the running game and use huge pressure to shut down the popgun passing offense.

If put to the choice, I would pick Carolina, as their offense is not as powerful as the SF O.

Still, with the desperate hope that PH will play, GO HAWKS!!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SeaMeat":14dwn1go said:
Doesn't matter who comes here next week. Without major fixes on offense, there is little chance at us winning. You can't punt your way to the SuperBowl!

There will be no "major fixes" in a short span, so if you really believe that you might as well quit now.

The passing game will probably be better next week, and it won't be due to "major fixes".

droop828

Reaction score
SF looks like they may win. A full 15 minute OT would have been nice though.

General Manager

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3tdgbafj said:
General Manager":3tdgbafj said:
hawk45":3tdgbafj said:

So you're an expert on head injuries and will be the MD clearing him to play then?

You never know definitively how a person will recover from a concussion. It's impossible to say "he absolutely will play."

Well I just did and he will , that's what's happening.

hawk45

Reaction score
Oh I think we can beat either team at home. I just think that without Harvin, it would have to be a dominant near-shutout performance by the D with multiple turnovers (and even multiple turnovers aren't a guarantee as we've seen our offense fail to generate TDs despite a truck full of short fields against the Giants, AZ, and NO).
Based on the last 5 games, I just give our passing offense (without Harvin) zero chance against a team we cannot run very well against. I'd love for next week to be the week they defy this trend.

Now, our defense has been giving us those performances all year, so it's not outlandish at all that they might come up big again.

With Percy Harvin, I think we could possibly survive a game where our defense merely holds the opponents under 20 and doesn't generate multiple turnovers.

TwilightError

Reaction score
So it will be SF. I would have rather played Carolina, just to be sure that SF is out, but it seems we have to do everything by ourselves.