We are going to be selling

SNDavidson

Reaction score
but nope, we have our roster and it will get seasoned and I don't bet but I'm betting on nfcc

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sell all the pitching neccesary to start building a legit line up. Don't care at this point start from scratch. Hire Joe Maddon or Tony Francona. Hire new hitting coach. Blow it up start from scratch.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sell all the pitching neccesary to start building a legit line up. Don't care at this point start from scratch. Hire Joe Maddon or Tony Francona. Hire new hitting coach. Blow it up start from scratch.
It's not easy getting good pitching.
I can see trading Castillo for good offense..Teo,Eugene,JK and JP could bring some near ready
hitting talent too..I might be kidding myself but I'm fustrated as hell.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Doubtful.
You think we should just stick with this putrid offense?These guys are in the Majors
and hit like big girls..I'm sick of it
Time to churn it up.

sutz

Reaction score
You think we should just stick with this putrid offense?These guys are in the Majors
and hit like big girls..I'm sick of it
Time to churn it up.
I think they'll be buyers this year. Don't assume that just because I don't buy into your dereatist attitude that I think we'll stand pat. 🤷‍♂️

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Teoscar would make sense. Isn’t he a FA after this year? Somebody will want him.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think they'll be buyers this year. Don't assume that just because I don't buy into your dereatist attitude that I think we'll stand pat. 🤷‍♂️
I'm just pissed..If they buy then buy big and dump the trash like Wong..Finally Flex got
DFA'd

Latest posts