Welcome back Geno

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Two horrible decisions. Passed up an easy checkdown on 2nd down, then forced it to Lockett. Dumb dumb dumb 🤦🏻‍♂️
Imagine what this team could do with a consistently competent QB.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Bound to happen. He came close to doing that a couple of times.

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
Yeah that wasn’t just an absolutely fantastic play by the defender…
Typical Geno defense.

Problem is the play before Geno passes up a WIDE open check down to force a stupid throw to DK draped by gilmore.

It’s Genos fault either way.

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
I’m for Geno. I’m not against him.

But call a spade a spade.

He can’t deliver a complete game this year.

Doesnt have to be perfect. But what in the hell dude? His check down was 8 yards uncovered and he forces to DK FULLY covered by a former All Pro.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
At least this pick wasn't horrific process.

Regarding the play before, DK's been winning one on one all night and we got here by feeding him, so I get the choice there. It wasn't optimal, but shit man, it's been working. Bet on the raging bull until they stop him.

On the pick to Lockett, I dunno man, that's kind of an insane pick. It's just trying to get a win and Lockett had a bit of space. You're not thinking pick when that ball comes out, even on rewatch.

PeruHawk

Reaction score
And here is Gino again, with a fantastic drop to Fant. Get some perspective Gino haters. He makes some throws few people can. Yeah, he is not perfect. But honestly, who else in the NFL is?

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
At least this pick wasn't horrific process.

Regarding the play before, DK's been winning one on one all night and we got here by feeding him, so I get the choice there. It wasn't optimal, but shit man, it's been working. Bet on the raging bull until they stop him.

On the pick to Lockett, I dunno man, that's kind of an insane pick. It's just trying to get a win and Lockett had a bit of space. You're not thinking pick when that ball comes out, even on rewatch.
I understand your mentality, but look at this offense when we get Fant going. Or JSN. Or even Charb.

I’m kinda tired of forcing DK into the game when he has very defined situations that fit way better.

PeruHawk

Reaction score
How about Gino now you haters!! Great drop pass to Fant. Perfect throw.