What A former player thinks

Jville

Reaction score
John63":3fqq84ht said:
Jville":3fqq84ht said:
Chum Bait.

I know does not match your narrative so it cant be legit!

Herd mentality isn't my thing.

I'm not a subscriber to whatever bait the Herd throwns out there for consumption.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Appreciate the Link John63
Doesn't matter if you do or don't like anything 'Herd', the Greg Olsen perspective was the intent of your linking, and well worth the listen, so Thanks again. :irishdrinkers:

Jville

Reaction score
scutterhawk":11zhwb71 said:
Appreciate the Link John63
Doesn't matter if you do or don't like anything 'Herd', the Greg Olsen perspective was the intent of your linking, and well worth the listen, so Thanks again. :irishdrinkers:

Good point. Well said regardless of whether its worth a listen or not. :2thumbs:

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I find it hard to argue with what Olsen said. Let your best player play.

I guess if you think that Wilson is not the best player, you are fine with Pete ball until the 4th quarter.

irfuben32

Reaction score
I am just a fan so it is nice to have your opinions validated by a pro.

I definitely think this comes to a head this off season. Pete sidestepped it last off season by hiring Waldron but then pulled the switch on Wilson and went back to Peteball. I loved what I saw at the beginning of the Colts game. I want that all of the time.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I believe it was also him who said today that, AZ and Murray are finding success right now because they’re letting Murray be Murray and it panicking over an interception or anything. Where as Seattle would find that same success then Pete would go into Safe mode Peteball.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
JPatera76":448rbf7u said:
I believe it was also him who said today that, AZ and Murray are finding success right now because they’re letting Murray be Murray and it panicking over an interception or anything. Where as Seattle would find that same success then Pete would go into Safe mode Peteball.

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. I feel like all the great QBs have those games where they will throw 2-3 INTs, but it's because they need to trust their receivers vs waiting to see if they are open before throwing (which is a valuable half second between getting sacked or getting a huge play) and sometimes maybe their receiver does get beat (or slips).