What is your best guess for season ticket gifts?

nrayorr

Reaction score
To All Season Ticket Holders...

What is your best guess as to what our gift will be this year? I still do not have a frame for the poster we got last year. Interested in what you all think.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Haven't really thought about it, just wondering when we're gonna' get our renewal e-mail. It has to be in the next day or so. Especially with the 4 payment plan being early March for the 1st payment.

I never really think about the gifts, though some of them are pretty lame, but oh well. I was thinking they are due to just give us a gift card to the team shop or something like that.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Would be cool if someone had it remembered by year. Some of the ones I can think of are poster, cell phone charger, deck of cards, 12th man flag, computer bag, license plate frame.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Fleece blanket, which quickly became my dogs blanket was nice. The flags w/the year you became a season ticket holder was a great one. The funny ones were that super small hat thing and the car flag that blew up when you drove on the freeway :lol:
The Super Bowl coaster looking thing was really cool.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I still have the flag with the personalized year hanging up as well but that's the only one I've kept. The generic tchotchkes are pointless; if you want Seahawks brand trinkets you can find almost anything online. It would be a lot more meaningful if they sent more personalized gifts every X number of years you had season tickets.

iigakusei

Reaction score
The flag was the best IMO. I like the license plate frame too.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
One year in the early 2000's it was a laptop bag with a Seahawk logo on it and it is still in use to this day for my on the road computer/laptop.

The bleacher blanket was pretty nice as well

There used to be some pretty good, well thought out ones back in the 2000's but I honestly can't think of one other than the Super Bowl Desk Plexiglass thingy they gave us a few years back, that I can even remember anymore.

The 12 Flag with your STH year on it was pretty good even though they got my join year wrong.

To answer the OP's question about WHEN invoices come out I think it can't happen before the end of the league year and that is March 3rd this year I believe.

They will start collecting money as soon as humanly possible is my bet.

GO HAWKS!!!

hawxfreak

Reaction score
The first years was the replica helmet which I still have but then they went to license plate rings and such
Also the first year of the clink was the fan fest that had all the players and coaches separated into four groups of tables and an autograph signing that netted you like 20 autographs in one shot
That is on a hat that I very rarely wear to this day
I really wish they would do stuff like that again as it was such memorabilia that would take an entire season to get normally

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the helmet. I still have mine as well. My first year as a STH was 93. That was coming off the 2-14 season, "plenty of good seats still available"
It was incredibly easy for mom to upgrade her seats that she had since the early 80's.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Has anybody received notice yet that they can re-up for their season tickets for 2018? I'm always worried that I'm going to miss that.

devo2478

Reaction score
12HawkFan":1fd73j47 said:
One year in the early 2000's it was a laptop bag with a Seahawk logo on it and it is still in use to this day for my on the road computer/laptop.

The bleacher blanket was pretty nice as well

There used to be some pretty good, well thought out ones back in the 2000's but I honestly can't think of one other than the Super Bowl Desk Plexiglass thingy they gave us a few years back, that I can even remember anymore.

The 12 Flag with your STH year on it was pretty good even though they got my join year wrong.

To answer the OP's question about WHEN invoices come out I think it can't happen before the end of the league year and that is March 3rd this year I believe.

They will start collecting money as soon as humanly possible is my bet.

GO HAWKS!!!

Incorrect...many teams have already sent them out. I spoke to a rep on the phone yesterday and he said it would most likely be next week.