Ready for the off season ?

Chawker

Reaction score
I have some questions regarding the seahawks, heres one....

1. Will the next HC be given the same opportunitys that was presented to PC when he was hired ?

2. With PC no longer our HC, are the Seahawks looking for some compensation for his services ?

3. Does Jody try to recreate this team with the same winning spirit as what PC had or does she let the new HC have his own style ?

4. Is the new coach going to be another PC yes man ?

5. I find it hard to believe that the Seahawks could hire Harbaugh with the theart of PC looming over his head ?

It will be interesting how this things come out in the wash. Which leads me to my main question, are you ready for the off season ?

renofox

Reaction score
I have some questions regarding the seahawks, heres one....

1. Will the next HC be given the same opportunitys that was presented to PC when he was hired ?
No way. JS has waited 14 years for the opportunity to be a real GM. Jody knows she would become anathema to any NFL executives she tried to hire in the future.
2. With PC no longer our HC, are the Seahawks looking for some compensation for his services ?
That would be seen as an insult to PC. They may ask, but they would never leverage their power.
3. Does Jody try to recreate this team with the same winning spirit as what PC had or does she let the new HC have his own style ?
I think she wants a culture change. She probably believe the current "you be you" culture was counter-productive as it put the coaches/players first instead of the Seahawks first.
4. Is the new coach going to be another PC yes man ?
Nope. They will probably not solicit any input from PC on the new hire.
5. I find it hard to believe that the Seahawks could hire Harbaugh with the theart of PC looming over his head ?
See Q1. Harbaugh is not coming here.
It will be interesting how this things come out in the wash. Which leads me to my main question, are you ready for the off season ?
I am more excited and enthusiastic for the future of the Seahawks than at any time since the end of the 2018 season. I am highly appreciative of the P&P era which ended yesterday - it was the best era of Seahawks football that could ever be expected or imagined. That said, I'm ready for the J&J era and really looking forward to see how they guide the Seahawks into the future.