What was the bigger fluke?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is a team that does not know what it is.

We had a number of key players come in via draft and FA in the past few years, that indicated we were going to lean more on offense to win games, but then we had a coaching staff that clearly still wanted to use the defense to hold the game close and allow our offense to win in the 4th against their tired D (nevermind our D would be tired by then too?)

Then again, years ago we wanted to be a power run team and trading guys like Unger to bring in Graham indicated the opposite - so maybe this is just how the Seahawks roll?

That said, it isn't a fluke to have bad losses when you have personnel that do not match the strategies, and tactics that seem to involve areas of weaknesses instead of areas of strengths.

It is what it is.

This is a team that has flaws but can win games along the way. It is close to a playoff team but getting worse, and the coaching staff is probably a net negative instead of a positive. But it has a good enough roster to still win games in spite of that.

It does not have anything close to a team that really will threaten for a SB unless a number of minor to major miracles happen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If they are on, like they were vs. Philly, they can beat anyone. I'm not gonna' assume anything. They are capable of pushing that button and getting it done.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
How the hell do any of you think last week was a fluke?

I saw this coming for two years.

Drafts have sucked, and so have the FA signings.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
One game doesn't mean they are magically the Browns. With that many guys missing, it is not a true indication. People worshiping the Rams is getting pretty lame.

original poster

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":z13gd4ht said:
How the hell do any of you think last week was a fluke?

I saw this coming for two years.

Drafts have sucked, and so have the FA signings.

Yet it took 2 years for your prediction to come true?

Right.