When you want to like other sports but just don't get it

chris98251

Reaction score
I played baseball most of life up thru Young adult and then softball leagues, playing the game you are tuned in to the strategy and making plays etc, as a fan sitting in the stands just watching for entertainment without some investment such as a kid or friend playing it can be hard in a purely pitching contest with little offense.

Soccer is the same way for me I understand a lot of the concepts and while I just played some in High School in PE, it doesn't have the dynamics of football and basketball, that can have emotional and more individual competitions.

I understand the skill sets, Hockey is a lot faster moving and I really enjoyed the Olympic style play, but again not the pro style of yester year, have not watched in a long time, am willing to give it a chance again, I know they changed some of the rules and there are less brawls etc and its faster paced from my understanding.

acer1240

Reaction score
Boxing.

I used to look forward to the Tyson fights so much. I never cared about it before but he was so damn dominant.

Haven't really paid attention since then. A buddy of mine got his ass kicked by Camacho and I had no reason to continue following the sport.

Latest posts