Who is available for OC?

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Some are suggesting Greg Roman...as a Phillips type older guy that you can just say youv'e got the offense?

TraderGary

Reaction score
Orr makes perfect sense since he obviously already knows the scheme and is a rising star just like MacDonald, although I would think he would be a candidate for the now vacant DC job in Baltimore.

Don't like what I've read about Tee thus far. If we could somehow find a way to pry Bieniemy from the Nats to work with Geno and/or whatever QB we draft this year, that would be one heck of a staff. Sign me up. We could offer him OC/AHC.

GemCity

Reaction score
I hope they’re damn good. I’m not Eeyor’ing it here but, it’s been a bit since the last DC —-> HC has won the big one…that probably needs fact checked.

I think MM is dynamic enough to make shit happen tho!!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I hope they’re damn good. I’m not Eeyor’ing it here but, it’s been a bit since the last DC —-> HC has won the big one…that probably needs fact checked.

Bill Belichick 2019 vs Rams. If you don't want to count him, lol it's Pete Carroll.

WmHBonney

Reaction score

I'm hoping we get more of a Demeco Ryans than a Brandon Staley as HC.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Some are suggesting Greg Roman...as a Phillips type older guy that you can just say youv'e got the offense?

That English is too fancy for me, but I was just thinking of how much trouble he gave the LOB with Kaep, Alex Smith and a lot less talent than we have on O today.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Greg Lewis, Ravens WR coach, is apparently being considered for the Saints' OC position. Now that his buddy Mac got the Hawks job, any chance he might follow him to the Great Northwest?

NFL Rumors: Saints Eye Greg Lewis as OC; Ravens Coach Won 2 Super Bowls with Chiefs

Two weeks after announcing Pete Carmichael Jr. wouldn't return in 2024, the New Orleans Saints are adding Baltimore Ravens wide receivers coach Greg Lewis to their list of offensive coordinator candidates.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/101 ... ith-chiefs

GemCity

Reaction score
That English is too fancy for me, but I was just thinking of how much trouble he gave the LOB with Kaep, Alex Smith and a lot less talent than we have on O today.
Always loved your avatar dawg…I watch that hit at least a dozen times a year.

GemCity

Reaction score
What would ya’ll do if you see….

Pete Carroll hired as the Hawks ‘new’ OC?

I’d swear someone in these forums hacked my WiFi…

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm actually very surprised Bill and Pete aren't on DC's list now.
I think the age is probably something to do with it. At this point in time how much longer do both of them have to allocate to building a franchise from the ground up? Both are good coaches, but they leave the franchise in a strange position if they decide to leave two years in. Also, both of these guys have been on the decline after the last few years.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I think the age is probably something to do with it. At this point in time how much longer do both of them have to allocate to building a franchise from the ground up? Both are good coaches, but they leave the franchise in a strange position if they decide to leave two years in.
Pete could turn them around pretty quick with the #2 overall pick. Give him 3-4 years and replace him at the end of that deal with some new hot coaching option. Probably have a solid foundation to continue to build on.

I mean, that's better than Quinn imo.

Last edited:

GemCity

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm actually very surprised Bill and Pete aren't on DC's list now.
Me too! Maybe it’s the ‘legend’ status…

But, I’d be hyped up to see PC as DC..,as much as I was ready for change…I’d still love it.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Pete gets a lot out of his QBs. That's kinda been his bonus B side hits over the years. While definitely a defensive guru for his time, he was also excellent with QBs.

Latest posts