Who will John63 be cheering for week 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffee

Reaction score
John has always been a self proclaimed 12, may be one should just leave it at all.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
I hope most of us understand that John is like the rest of us, diehard Seahawk fans who just want nothing but success for the team. He like the rest of us wants to feel the thrill of victories. His (and others who feel the same) defense of Russ is nothing more than his own thoughts that Russ on the team meant more thrill of victories than without.

I am positive he bleeds Seahawk Blue. He might like Russ for what he represented in as a Hawk and for his belief that Russ made the Hawks better, but other than "I told you so" if Russ does well and we do not, deep down and in his fiber I am positive John bleed true blue.

Own The West

Reaction score
There needs to be a 3rd option where Russ has a 157.3 QBR and Pete pulls Geno for throwing short middle…cause that’s how he thinks.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

I hope most of us understand that John is like the rest of us, diehard Seahawk fans who just want nothing but success for the team. He like the rest of us wants to feel the thrill of victories. His (and others who feel the same) defense of Russ is nothing more than his own thoughts that Russ on the team meant more thrill of victories than without.

I am positive he bleeds Seahawk Blue. He might like Russ for what he represented in as a Hawk and for his belief that Russ made the Hawks better, but other than "I told you so" if Russ does well and we do not, deep down and in his fiber I am positive John bleed true blue.
I dunno man, the poll results speak for themselves. He literally wants us to do poorly without russ so it will prove how important russ was and prove him right. Which is ok he can do what he wants. Free country. Meaning I cam roast him for it

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
On this forum we say attack the post not the poster. Setting up a thread to personally bully someone is not on. The country might be free but this site isn't. Thread Locked. The only reason it isn't being deleted is so it can serve as a warning of what won't be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.