Wide open

Ozzy

Reaction score
Geno had a guy in the seam wide open on that last throw away if I saw it right. 😳

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Saw the same thing on replay. Wide open heading for the end zone.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Yeah, looked like Bobo had no one within 20 yards on the throw away to Lockett 🤦🏽‍♂️

SonicHawk

Reaction score
First read was to the left side, pressure came immediately from the right. He can't throw running the opposite direction.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
First read was to the left side, pressure came immediately from the right. He can't throw running the opposite direction.
It’s a fair point I’d need to see it again if he had zero time or if he could’ve seen it and gotten it off

SonicHawk

Reaction score
It’s a fair point I’d need to see it again if he had zero time or if he could’ve seen it and gotten it off
I had to go back and rewatch. Pressure came really fast. Might have been able to step up and avoid it, but he was commited.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
And I don’t know what the presnap was either. It’s possible he should’ve seen it then.

renofox

Reaction score
Anything under 3 seconds is functionally -0- time, as related to Geno today.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
And I don’t know what the presnap was either. It’s possible he should’ve seen it then.
Yeah, it was man on top with safety sneaking in. I don't know how much confidence he has in DK in 1 on 1.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Pressure came from up the middle (and right but that was behind the middle pressure). The wide open WR was up the middle seam on the left side almost middle of the field. It was pretty much where the pressure came from which a QB is trained to throw AT the pressure because they're vacating that area... Geno should have been able to see that and make that throw not just with his eyes but based off what a QB is trained to do with pressure...