Wilson’s head is the issue not his finger

keasley45

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":1a1niqva said:
John63":1a1niqva said:
jamescasey1124":1a1niqva said:
keasley45":1a1niqva said:
Absolutley can. I'm not the one who said he doesn't care about more evidence that refutes his opinion and that I'm just going to stand by what I want to believe.

Ok maybe reading comprehension is low.

What I said was you assumed I hadn't seen it. When I had. Kurt Warner talking about russ from playoff game last year.
Then I said I don't focus on negatives, because they are outweighed by positives. I don't focus on limited negative highlights. You do. Reread and try again special guy.

I will say something I have always said things look different on film from on high. An example one of the plays Warner called out could not have been made as there was a d lineman in the throwing lane. The only way to know what was or was not is to get the film of the exact thing for the QBs perspective otherwise you don't know you are only guessing. There is a film of Warner doing some of the same things, but if you really watch and envision from field level as the Qb you can tell defenders are in the way or it's too big a gamble etc etc.
This is an issue, but this is where not stepping up in the pocket hinders you. It not only hurts the tackles, you miss passing lanes. All these guys grow up watching film from that view.

Russ is having a hard time with it. The GB wasn't good and there were a few plays in against Arizona where stepping up would have helped him see DK. But lately he seems to only want to escape out the back even when the front is wide open.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Keasley, I appreciate you taking your time to create this thread with the screenshots and the analysis and justifications.

I agree with everything you’ve explained.

Unfortunately, there’s still going to be a contingency that does not want to believe some things including Wilson’s play has been bad or has deteriorated greatly.

I for one have notice and this goes before this year and multiple years back that Wilson does not see the entire field or see routes develop over the middle.

You’re definitely not going to convince everyone, nor, should that be your responsibility, but a large number of fans and posters here agree with you what you said.

Thanks again for your work on this thread.

Very good read!

Solid work!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers!

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
What would you give for Russ at this point if you were a team in need of a QB?

Also I'm sure Keasley45 should have some more good screen shots for us from last night as even the broadcasters were pointing out huge misses by Russ.