Wilson does bizarre workout for 4 hrs on plane trip to London

acer1240

Reaction score
Just in case this wasn't sarcasm

Dammit Rider! I didn't want the memory refreshed, lol. Russ has always been one weird dude. I'm understanding why Sherman hated working with this guy. It's cool that he does community work and all and even know a family that had a child in the hospital that he visited and it made her day.

I'm wondering if all this shit isn't just for political aspersions though. It's been hinted at by his college teammates that he wants to run for an office at some point, even president. Phoney up for 15 years and then be the most powerful man on the planet. I don't have to use much imagination to think that this is a possibility.

He's in full charge of that team otherwise a coach would have told him to knock it off and sit the **** down.

toffee

Reaction score
Dammit Rider! I didn't want the memory refreshed, lol. Russ has always been one weird dude. I'm understanding why Sherman hated working with this guy. It's cool that he does community work and all and even know a family that had a child in the hospital that he visited and it made her day.

I'm wondering if all this shit isn't just for political aspersions though. It's been hinted at by his college teammates that he wants to run for an office at some point, even president. Phoney up for 15 years and then be the most powerful man on the planet. I don't have to use much imagination to think that this is a possibility.

He's in full charge of that team otherwise a coach would have told him to knock it off and sit the **** down.
Three steps:

League MVP,
Owner of a NFL franchise
President of the United States of America.

Thy Lord heard of this ambition, so thy called the football God to nip it at the bud.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
Has anyone seen leaked video of this?

I saw an article that had compiled #3s greatest video moments, including Mr Unlimited, Let's Ride, The Subway commercial and more. Do any of you have a link to a video collection like that?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Russell reminds me what would have happened with Kaep had Denver bit when Sf offered a trade. Sf instead churned two head coaches and multiple coordinators until Shanalynch came in and released Kaepernick.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
I am sure his teammates didn’t enjoy hearing him say he was working out and preparing while they slept either. I think that locker room is already on the verge of turning on him.

Then he says he “feels great” and is ready to rock, but he was a limited participant in the London practices?

It all feels contrived and like someone who’s insecure and trying too hard. That said that’s the Russ I’ve seen the last few years.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
If there is a meeting with King Charles, will he ask the question of members of Team 3 that his Mother used to always ask.

And what do you do?

Will he get a straight answer?

acer1240

Reaction score
When a placekicker dared to openly make fun of a HOF franchise QB, something is wrong with the public perception of that QB.
Tucker has tons of credibility and you are right. I've never seen a kicker openly mock a quarterback. It's so backwards and bizzare that my warped mind is loving it! Look at the number of views on the videos posted just on this thread. Millions, lol. Reddit is having a field day with this. There were like 3k comments within a half hour of it being posted.

SCH just posted a video of even kids mocking Russ. If that was a Denver news station I will be very happy.

I wonder how many in the main forum are unaware of this story. That would be an amazing thread.

Last edited:

G-Ache

Reaction score
Tucker has tons of credibility and you are right. I've never seen a kicker openly mock a quarterback. It's so backwards and bizzare that my warped mind is loving it! Look at the number of views on the videos posted just on this thread. Millions, lol. Reddit is having a field day with this. There were like 3k comments within a half hour of it being posted.

SCH just posted a video of even kids mocking Russ. If that was a Denver news station I will be very happy.

I wonder how many in the main forum are unaware of this story. That would be an amazing thread.
9News is from a Denver affiliate of NBC. Gold.

acer1240

Reaction score
Russell

I grew up in Boulder so to me it was like everyone knew that lol
I'm having a good day then. See why I want to marry you? Thanks so much for for the links and videos dear. I'm always on mobile and don't use Twitter so I really appreciate when something interesting gets shared. This is a HUGE story and even a simple YouTube search reveals that the whole football world is mocking him. Unlimited.

Latest posts