Wilson? Now that Pete stays.

John63

Reaction score
toffee":1afir3wj said:
John63":1afir3wj said:
chris98251":1afir3wj said:
GaiusMarius":1afir3wj said:
You could also say reports of Carroll & Co. coming back are just clickbait.

Expect to see more of this. Wilson wanted changed last year. He donated another season which ended in 7-10 and not even making the playoffs.

I don't see him being more satisfied this off season.

Wilson wants to win. He is skeptical that he can do that in Seattle with current management. Looks like current management is staying in place. So Wilson will push.

How hard is anyone's guess.

Carroll knows that he is likely SUNK without Wilson.
\

Or you could say his ego and selfish attitude robbed the Seahawks by pushing to play before he was ready, Geno was improving every game and we were in those games running a more Waldron type offense.

Or you could say PC felt he needed Wilson so bad he pushed Wilson to play to early.

even you couldn't quite believe that, could you?

unless you can prove he did not, and I cant prove he did it is just as likely as any other scnerio.

GaiusMarius

Reaction score
chris98251":280vs134 said:
GaiusMarius":280vs134 said:
chris98251":280vs134 said:
toffee":280vs134 said:
Russ wants to leave
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/seah ... er-report/

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Nobody has anything saying he wants to leave, Ian in another feed said explore options, and then said his agent was saying stuff.

Which is it Ian, Agent, Russell, or your own opinion to stoke fires and clicks.

Expect to see more of this. Wilson wanted changed last year. He donated another season which ended in 7-10 and not even making the playoffs.

Wilson wants to win. He is skeptical that he can do that in Seattle with current management. Looks like current management is staying in place. So Wilson will push.

\

Or you could say his ego and selfish attitude robbed the Seahawks by pushing to play before he was ready, Geno was improving every game and we were in those games running a more Waldron type offense.

So off season plan...trade Russ...sign Geno? :p :p :p

chris98251

Reaction score
GaiusMarius":1dg7ex4n said:
chris98251":1dg7ex4n said:
GaiusMarius":1dg7ex4n said:
chris98251":1dg7ex4n said:
Nobody has anything saying he wants to leave, Ian in another feed said explore options, and then said his agent was saying stuff.

Which is it Ian, Agent, Russell, or your own opinion to stoke fires and clicks.

\

So off season plan...trade Russ...sign Geno? :p :p :p

No Seahawks burned that bridge with Geno I think also, it will be someone else if that happens, Seahawks would not have let an injured Wilson play if they had confidence in Geno.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":32a6tgf1 said:
GaiusMarius":32a6tgf1 said:
chris98251":32a6tgf1 said:
GaiusMarius":32a6tgf1 said:

\

So off season plan...trade Russ...sign Geno? [emoji14] [emoji14] :p

No Seahawks burned that bridge with Geno I think also, it will be someone else if that happens, Seahawks would not have let an injured Wilson play if they had confidence in Geno.
Wilson rushed back to deny our opportunity to see how far Geno could go in Waldron's system. I suspect the ceiling would be low but Geno was improving and doing stuffs Russ didn't do.

Under Geno, Waldron's offense had a different personality.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

nanomoz

Reaction score
"But that headline and discussion may have obscured some facts detailed in the story and known to be true — Wilson has not requested a trade. And in Rapoport’s on-air version of the report, he noted that Wilson wants to explore his options “in case the Seahawks would like to trade him or would trade him.”

There is zero evidence that the Seahawks would like to trade Wilson or “would trade him.”"

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...russell-wilson-report-means-for-the-seahawks/

like I said Rapports was clickbait nothing more or less.
Ahhh, yes. It was all just clickbait.