Would you take Richard Sherman back?

nanomoz

Reaction score
Hell yes, at the right price. He'd up the toughness level, increase the likelihood of turnovers, and he is absolutely physical enough to line up in spots beyond his typical LCB.

Forthewin

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY NOT...I hate upgrades. The worst of seattle last year was the DBs and OL...Yes, get the changes rolling!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
He hates Pete. He would never go back to Seattle.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hawks2022":1636dl72 said:
ABSOLUTELY NOT...I hate upgrades. The worst of seattle last year was the DBs and OL...Yes, get the changes rolling!

I get that Sherman is definitely an upgrade at the position... I just think there's too many sour grapes there for it to be good for either party.

There's a big team chemistry element to football. The dark cloud from SB49 was real. The talent remained, but they couldn't get over the hump again after that. I just don't think bringing guys who were devastated by that game back would be conductive to a winning culture.

If Sherman WANTS to come back and get some "unfinished business" done like Lynch did during the 2019 season, though... I'm for it. I'm just of the idea that he wouldn't want to do that.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Id prefer Kevin King.

I think I'd rather have Sherm at $5m than Griffin at $10m

chris98251

Reaction score
Ship has sailed, Ship the mind into Shaq's body and then yes, Sherms lanky and long he has had injuries every year since his last here.

Loved the player but like many unless your paying him to coach guys up and not be dependable pass.