You guys need to get it together

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I enjoy hating the Seahawks, and how cocky you guys normally are makes it easier. Obviously I was happy seeing the Bills win so that we can overtake Seattle with a W this week.

And, full disclosure, I have been saying that Seattle wasn't a threat to win it all this year because of the D.

But Green Bay, TB, NO, AZ, and the Rams all have flaws too. Seattle has proven year after year that they can beat anyone. And there's a recent example for the Seahawks to follow: the 2018 Chiefs.

At this point you guys might be thinking that Seattle's defense is on pace to be worse - but KC gave up 2000 yards rushing that year along with having bad pass defense, and yet they were an offsides penalty away from the Super Bowl.

Brees and Brady are so old that they can't always be trusted, Saints d is still sketchy despite what they did the other night, Cards offense won't be good enough to make up for their defense, the Rams have Goff and a tough schedule.

Seattle has the best QB in the NFC and 4 easy wins to go with their 4 divisional games.

Speaking of the NFC, the only team competing for a wildcard is Chicago, and they're probably done. Seattle, AZ, LA, GB, TB and NO have essentially clinched playoff spots with the Niners injuries and the Bears falling apart.

You might not get home field - or even win the division - but you will be in the playoffs, and every team in the NFC is flawed. The Chiefs showed in 2018 that the right combo of playoff opponents can (save for lining up offsides) overcome bad defense. I'd bet on you guys to beat everyone except the Rams and Bucs in the playoffs this year, and with the Rams that's probably because I'm a Rams fan. It's very possible that you guys avoid both in the playoffs.

Get it together - Wilson could easily drag this defense to the Super Bowl with the rest of the NFC being flawed. And the most likey outcome is Seattle going 12-4 if we're being honest.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
That much is all true.

The issue is that the first good team we face in the playoffs will boatrace us.

Not even sure we win a wildcard game in the playoffs if we end up playing one.

We can go .500 from here on out and make the playoffs. No issue.

The problem is this defense is going to lose us whatever game we first get in the playoffs.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hate agreeing with a rams fan but 100 percent correct on the state of the nfc. Erin would probably put up 1000 yds passing in the playoffs vs the hawks if they don't get their poop together.

OP
OP
R

Ramfan128

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3879s2pb said:
That much is all true.

The issue is that the first good team we face in the playoffs will boatrace us.

Not even sure we win a wildcard game in the playoffs if we end up playing one.

We can go .500 from here on out and make the playoffs. No issue.

The problem is this defense is going to lose us whatever game we first get in the playoffs.

Not true. The playoff teams are basically locked in - you'll either be playing:

Packers - they got crushed by TB

TB - got crushed by New Orleans, Brady looks cooked at times

NO - lost to GB and Brees looks cooked at times

Philly - c'mon

Rams - we usually play Seattle better than most, but, we easily have the worst QB of any "good" team on this list

AZ - you almost beat them even with the turnovers, and I don't trust their defense

Seattle has Wilson.

If I had to bet a years salary on one team from the NFC, and I didn't hate the Seahawks, I'd bet on them.

LTH

Reaction score
Ramfan128":18dh6n24 said:
I enjoy hating the Seahawks, and how cocky you guys normally are makes it easier. Obviously I was happy seeing the Bills win so that we can overtake Seattle with a W this week.

And, full disclosure, I have been saying that Seattle wasn't a threat to win it all this year because of the D.

But Green Bay, TB, NO, AZ, and the Rams all have flaws too. Seattle has proven year after year that they can beat anyone. And there's a recent example for the Seahawks to follow: the 2018 Chiefs.

At this point you guys might be thinking that Seattle's defense is on pace to be worse - but KC gave up 2000 yards rushing that year along with having bad pass defense, and yet they were an offsides penalty away from the Super Bowl.

Brees and Brady are so old that they can't always be trusted, Saints d is still sketchy despite what they did the other night, Cards offense won't be good enough to make up for their defense, the Rams have Goff and a tough schedule.

Seattle has the best QB in the NFC and 4 easy wins to go with their 4 divisional games.

Speaking of the NFC, the only team competing for a wildcard is Chicago, and they're probably done. Seattle, AZ, LA, GB, TB and NO have essentially clinched playoff spots with the Niners injuries and the Bears falling apart.

You might not get home field - or even win the division - but you will be in the playoffs, and every team in the NFC is flawed. The Chiefs showed in 2018 that the right combo of playoff opponents can (save for lining up offsides) overcome bad defense. I'd bet on you guys to beat everyone except the Rams and Bucs in the playoffs this year, and with the Rams that's probably because I'm a Rams fan. It's very possible that you guys avoid both in the playoffs.

Get it together - Wilson could easily drag this defense to the Super Bowl with the rest of the NFC being flawed. And the most likey outcome is Seattle going 12-4 if we're being honest.

OMG... what has the world come to when a Ram fan has more confidence in the Seahawks then Seahawk fans...

This is bad guys... no really... this is sickening...really flipping disgusting... :pukeface:

LTH

bluengreen

Reaction score
Nothing like getting a pep talk from one's mortal enemy! lol

Aren't you from ClanRam? It's been a long time but I have usually enjoyed my time there.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
The Seahawks only have one win against a winning team at the moment. We're currently sit at a record of 1-2 against winning teams with losses against the Bills and Cardinals and a win against the Dolphins. The win against the Dolphins is before they were able to put everything together as well. I don't think this years Seahawks is anything special.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
30 PPG Allowed

Thirty POINTS PER GAME

33 over just the last three games.

A couple more weeks of this and the Seahawks won't be 30th in defensive points, they'll be dead last.

Wilson is probably gonna miracle work this team to like 12-4, but this defense sucks and it would take either massive improvement or a series of insane miracles to even get to a SB.

LTH

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1xpnct76 said:
The Seahawks only have one win against a winning team at the moment. We're currently sit at a record of 1-2 against winning teams with losses against the Bills and Cardinals and a win against the Dolphins. The win against the Dolphins is before they were able to put everything together as well. I don't think this years Seahawks is anything special.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im embarrassed to be a Seahawk fan ...

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
Ramfan128":31ykbp17 said:

Dear sir... I appreciate your conviction to be a Rams fan and to show sympathy to some lame Seahawk fans and I hope you don't take this wrong because it is meant in the nicest way possible but... Sunday.... the Seahawks are going to kick the Rams Blue and Gold A$$ back to St Louis where they belong... bet on it!!

Have a great day! :snack: :shock: :2thumbs:

LTH

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Ramfan128":qscpm4em said:

The only way to win a championship, or have playoff success, is to have every positional group rank 16th or above as determined by a subjective grading site of each posters choosing.

Thems the rules!

OP
OP
R

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":3t1fm8bj said:

Last five games for the Dolphins:

Blew out the Jags
Lost to Seattle
Blew out the Niners
Blew out the Jets
Embarrassed the Rams
Beat the Cardinals

Seattle was in the midst of them having put it together

Also, AZ, LA and GB have one win against a team with a winning record too. TB has two.

OP
OP
R

Ramfan128

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3g0l3v8c said:
30 points a game, guys.

I can't even.

Washington, NY, NY, Philly will bring that average down.

In 2018 KC gave up 26/game which is around where I think Seattle will end up

OP
OP
R

Ramfan128

Reaction score
bluengreen":3oyh48qj said:
Nothing like getting a pep talk from one's mortal enemy! lol

Aren't you from ClanRam? It's been a long time but I have usually enjoyed my time there.

Nope Ramsondemand for me. Ive posted here for a few years but lurk more than anything. I enjoy coming here for Rams/Seahawks week and talking about the game and to just get differing perspectives on NFC West teams.

I believe this is the first game that Seattle is an underdog for, although the line will probably move. If Seattle loses again, I imagine this place will be rough - but in reality, Seahawks are playing with some house money. If they win, Rams won't be able to win the division. We'd be 0-2, Seattle 2-1 and with a two game lead. Even if the Rams win, we still have to go to Seattle later in the year.

LTH

Reaction score
Ramfan128":32fyq1pb said:
bmorepunk":32fyq1pb said:
30 points a game, guys.

I can't even.

I was actually thinking 24 but our O is so good they dont need to be any better than that...

LTH

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":e0sl376k said:
bmorepunk":e0sl376k said:
30 points a game, guys.

I can't even.

They're going to have to average less than 18 PPG for the rest of the season to get it down to 26. You think they're going to average less than 18 PPG for the rest of the season?

LTH

Reaction score
Appyhawk":sj7ktuaw said:
Uncle Si":sj7ktuaw said:
I agree with the OP.. a Rams fan no less.

Yep. We have good D players, but together they aren't.
Question is what is source of that fault?

Thats easy they need continuity.. they need to learn each other...and their tendencies..

LTH