How many weeks until Pocic is eligible to come back?

King Dog

Reaction score
I lost track. Must be getting fairly close. Would like to see him at C for a few weeks to see if we need to pay Britt, draft, FA or whatever.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
True, but Pocic's been around since 2017, and coaches have presumably tried him out in practice if there's promise, right?

The center is the least plug-and-play on the offense. Hunt's doing ok.

zblevins

Reaction score
King Dog":1fxrpmkq said:
I lost track. Must be getting fairly close. Would like to see him at C for a few weeks to see if we need to pay Britt, draft, FA or whatever.
As of now pay Britt. The Unger-Graham trade never really payed off, I loved Jimmy in a 'Hawks uni but our o-line has been abused ever since, and the center is the anchor of the operation. I would love to see the entire line get another offseason together under Solari and come back and see what they can do. He's locked up until 2021 under his current deal anyways and until now has been in the lineup in permanent marker so unless something crazy happens in the next two seasons give him the extension.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sdog1981

Reaction score
zblevins":3acv858k said:
King Dog":3acv858k said:
As of now pay Britt. The Unger-Graham trade never really payed off, I loved Jimmy in a 'Hawks uni but our o-line has been abused ever since, and the center is the anchor of the operation. I would love to see the entire line get another offseason together under Solari and come back and see what they can do. He's locked up until 2021 under his current deal anyways and until now has been in the lineup in permanent marker so unless something crazy happens in the next two seasons give him the extension.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jimmy G with Schottenheimer running the O would have been a thing of beauty to watch.

chris98251

Reaction score

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Has he ever been under center for a regular season game? A preseason game? Practice?

Look, I'm not opposed to training him for it at say camp next year and putting him in some preseason games. Or even in a garbage-time win situation.

But we haven't really had garbage time yet this year, and with the remaining slate, I don't see having a situation that's not a game-changer to put him in to get experience. Hunt has it, and so far has done ok.

Jville

Reaction score
King Dog":3orftdmm said:

Missed your post earlier .................... [tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1196688562038530049[/tweet]

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":cndhi2z1 said:
Has he ever been under center for a regular season game? A preseason game? Practice?

Look, I'm not opposed to training him for it at say camp next year and putting him in some preseason games. Or even in a garbage-time win situation.

But we haven't really had garbage time yet this year, and with the remaining slate, I don't see having a situation that's not a game-changer to put him in to get experience. Hunt has it, and so far has done ok.

Yes he has. Britt got hurt and Hunt was on deactivated list more then one time.