Lurker to Member

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of you out there that have lurked for years. I challenge you to become a member and post what your favorite or most memorable topics/post have been on here or just tell us why you have never just signed up and made your voice heard. With the recent drive for donations I am on a roll mailing out thank you cards and Seahawks.Net stickers so I may have a surprise for a few lucky new members.

Register Here
ucp.php?mode=register

j23J

Reaction score
Alright, alright alright, ill step out of the dark, and into the light!

Been a lurker fan of the Hawks from here in Cleveland since 02' (omg i was a freshman in HS) so many fond memories.

Some of my favorite posts were of Kips post game thoughts (really wished he would keep doing them)

I have never post primarily, because my thoughts are usually summed up by some one else's comment already, plus i always feel like an outsider being that i don't live in Sea or get the local reports much other than twitter, and reading the everything i can find online or listening to Mynorthwest.com podcasts.

But i love this place...best place the heartbeat of Seahawk Football fans!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
j23J":2vrmgvc6 said:

Been a lurker fan of the Hawks from here in Cleveland since 02' (omg i was a freshman in HS) so many fond memories.

Some of my favorite posts were of Kips post game thoughts (really wished he would keep doing them)

I have never post primarily, because my thoughts are usually summed up by some one else's comment already, plus i always feel like an outsider being that i don't live in Sea or get the local reports much other than twitter, and reading the everything i can find online or listening to Mynorthwest.com podcasts.

Half the forum live elsewhere and lot of them cheer for other teams and still post here. Welcome to the forum and how bout them Browns?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
j23J":1fw18u7l said:

Welcome! Get yourself one of those nice shirts like I did. Big Seahawk on front with caption "I may live in Kansas but I have Seahawk in my DNA".
Oh, should mention they'll make it say Cleveland instead of Kansas... :lol:

sutz

Reaction score
Which brings to mind, we could use another "Where are they now" post to recap where everybody is. :mrgreen:

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
I've been on here since I believe 01? I remember the launch of 3.0 lol, the ufo discussions, the Raider April fools, and some great discussions.

I remember my daughter in a Seahawks cheerleaders outfit which was early 01 late 00.

I have lurked and read for years. I used to contribute a lot more. I just prefer reading now and a very occasional 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SSH

Reaction score
Used to post quite frequently when I had more time (under a different UN of course), so...not sure if I meet the criteria. That being said I miss reading Kearly's posts. That dude went into great detail every time, whether you agreed or not. His opinions were always well thought out and articulate. Of course any time Radish would chill everyone out when we wanted to jump through our screens and strangle one another. Then we had Pehawk posts, always entertaining.

Can we get the Tanzania scheme back up on the walls of C.link? The effect is real.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
j23J":1p63vc4t said:

PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you some stickers.

Nunya

Reaction score
I joined this site back in 2012. I had frequented the Seattle Times forum before that and left when it became dominated by "the crazies".

However, I did not stay too long as I found Seahawkblue and felt at home on that site. Unfortunately, Seahawkblue was hacked or crashed a couple of years ago and the site never really recovered.....causing me to look for a new Seahawk home.

So...here I am. To stay this time. Fully prepared to smite others upon the head and shoulders with my opinion.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Nunya":xmqq6qed said:
I joined this site back in 2012. I had frequented the Seattle Times forum before that and left when it became dominated by "the crazies".

However, I did not stay too long as I found Seahawkblue and felt at home on that site. Unfortunately, Seahawkblue was hacked or crashed a couple of years ago and the site never really recovered.....causing me to look for a new Seahawk home.

So...here I am. To stay this time. Fully prepared to smite others upon the head and shoulders with my opinion.
Hope you stay. Place could use more like you.

As for Kip kearly, he was chased off by a former mod (that is no longer here) who accused him of some pretty strange stuff, non of which was true. He was a serious loss and Scottmojo was an even bigger one. Guy knows his football from both an eye test standpoint (like kearly) and a Xs and Os standpoint.

Nunya

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3o0jd1fd said:
Nunya":3o0jd1fd said:

Hope you stay. Place could use more like you.

As for Kip kearly, he was chased off by a former mod (that is no longer here) who accused him of some pretty strange stuff, non of which was true. He was a serious loss and Scottmojo was an even bigger one. Guy knows his football from both an eye test standpoint (like kearly) and a Xs and Os standpoint.

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Latest posts