49ers/Seahawks...from a Niners fan.

Goldrush24

Reaction score
Niners fan here and I come in peace. I've lurked for a longtime on this site just to get a feel for what Seahawks fans are saying. I'll be honest and say that going into the season I thought Seattle was trash, but kudos to you guys on a good season. No doubt the future is bright with all the draft picks you guys have from the fleecing trade of Mr Unlimited. If there is one game that worries me its Seattle, and today was no different. Looking forward to many more battles and health for both or teams in seasons to come. I still hate you guys but I've always respected your team....Go Niners!!!!

GemCity

Reaction score
We hate you too but, you’ve definitely got a squad.
Thanks for the comments though. One thing to feel good about for us is, many labeled it a rebuild. We could debate that all day but the facts are, we have tons of draft capital, started and developed an incredible crop of rookies, and most of us fans are as excited as ever.

I’d love for us to follow your model as far as where we invest our talent…and no doubt your defense is the best.

Praying we hit it up hard in this year’s draft!!

Good luck for the remainder of the playoffs. I always root for a division team if they’re still in. That may sound conflicted but, it’s justification of how talented the division actually is.

Unless you play the Bengals. I’m a fan by family association since we live close to Cincy.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
We lost fair and square to a better team all around. I will without doubt root for you against Dallas.

Echawks

Reaction score
meh if you would have told me at the beginning of the year we would lose first round of the playoffs i would have called you a homer..

if this draft and offseason are focused on defense, we are going to do some damage next year.

hawks85

Reaction score
Niners fan here and I come in peace. I've lurked for a longtime on this site just to get a feel for what Seahawks fans are saying. I'll be honest and say that going into the season I thought Seattle was trash, but kudos to you guys on a good season. No doubt the future is bright with all the draft picks you guys have from the fleecing trade of Mr Unlimited. If there is one game that worries me its Seattle, and today was no different. Looking forward to many more battles and health for both or teams in seasons to come. I still hate you guys but I've always respected your team....Go Niners!!!!
Vicw Versa. Thanks for not being a D-bag.

12forlife

Reaction score
Congrats to the 9ers. Helluva a squad you have. Good luck the rest of the way in the playoffs. Hawks are coming for ya. I see between the draft & FA our Def should have a major face lift next season. Look forward to the rivalry heating back up! Cheers!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Good job, it looks like you have found a QB as well that won't cost you the rest of the roster for a while at least. The team you have has talent and it's two deep in most places and 3 in some. Thats what wins in the playoffs, Seahawks just could not hang the full game and when the flood gates opened will it snowballed.

Be glad to see you kick the tails of pretty much everyone else this year and get a shiny new Trophy.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Please God, Dear God, please don't let the 9ers win this SB... I work with too many 49ers fan and my life here in my own town would be insufferable.

byau

Reaction score

When the game opened up at +10, I would've put a bet on that. I was thinking they'd win by at least 10.

Loved the Mccaffrey trade for y'all, and was talking to my 49er friend and he said "yeah but Jimmy G still sucks". Good point, could you trust Jimmy G? And then along comes Purdy who seems to have more poise than Lance and Jimmy G. So congrats, good team ya'll got rolling into the playoffs.

The only way I saw the Hawks staying in this game was keeping up with the 49ers offense which was not likely going to happen unless Purdy somehow turned into a pumpkin .. which could happen ..he's a rookie QB ... and he looked pretty awful the first few drives, before settling in. Kudos y'all and great playcalling too.

I figure it's a coin flip between the 49ers and Eagles coming out of the NFC.

Good luck, I'll be rootin' against ya!

norcalrocks

Reaction score
We hate you too but, you’ve definitely got a squad.

Thanks for the comments though. One thing to feel good about for us is, many labeled it a rebuild. We could debate that all day but the facts are, we have tons of draft capital, started and developed an incredible crop of rookies, and most of us fans are as excited as ever.

I’d love for us to follow your model as far as where we invest our talent…and no doubt your defense is the best.

Praying we hit it up hard in this year’s draft!!

Good luck for the remainder of the playoffs. I always root for a division team if they’re still in. That may sound conflicted but, it’s justification of how talented the division actually is.

Unless you play the Bengals. I’m a fan by family association since we live close to Cincy.

strohmin

Reaction score
It wasnt hard to see we were gonna get our butts whooped. This defense is all time bad. Watching the Tampa Dallas games makes me realize just how bad thia defense is.