Glass half full Crowd.......

RCATES

Reaction score
Still ignoring this Defense? This team is going nowhere with this D. Nowhere. Also Russ blew his MVP bid

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Russ did the same thing last year. Around week 7 he started to play just ok. Had some real bad ones. He is a good QB but if he’s all the team has he is just average in today’s game. Our D can’t hold a single team. Not 1. So I believe the teams will figure Russ out and if they are better than 9-7 I would be shocked. I think for this team to learn a lesson they need to lose out. We cannot have this defense anymore. Needs a 100% overhaul. The league is laughing on how easy it is to gameplay for the same D for the past 9 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getnasty

Reaction score
RCATES":3bgjcapy said:
Still ignoring this Defense? This team is going nowhere with this D. Nowhere. Also Russ blew his MVP bid

Ok buddy, thanks for letting us know.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
We blew our chance but let’s not get carried away. Cards defense is tough for us. We needed a slap in the face

TypeSly

Reaction score
RCATES":1zblkscw said:

Oh, totally. By only putting up 34 points. Pathetic. :roll: Why wasn't he covering the Arizona tight ends in the 4th quarter? Like wtf is wrong with our QB? Bye bye MVP.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Someone needs to start the yearly, "We needed this wake-up call" thread. It's probably already there.

We probably did need a wake-up call, as it turns out... Though you'd think NFL teams could identify their weaknesses without losing first.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
12thmanNY":1ku3ouf9 said:
Russ did the same thing last year. Around week 7 he started to play just ok. Had some real bad ones. He is a good QB but if he’s all the team has he is just average in today’s game. Our D can’t hold a single team. Not 1. So I believe the teams will figure Russ out and if they are better than 9-7 I would be shocked. I think for this team to learn a lesson they need to lose out. We cannot have this defense anymore. Needs a 100% overhaul. The league is laughing on how easy it is to gameplay for the same D for the past 9 years.

Yea he always fades in the middle of the season.

John63

Reaction score
12thmanNY":926xk2kc said:

Ahhh hate to tell you but noQB can do it by themselves. WILSON is a top QB period. But even top QBs need help. Here we need defensive help. IN TB Brady needed a safety valve TE. In KC last.year they needed another d lineman. The difference is those teams get what they need. Ours does not.

TypeSly

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":und02dg6 said:
12thmanNY":und02dg6 said:

AWW C'mon you guys!!! You're actually going to put this one loss on Wilson?? Geezus

hedgehawk

Reaction score
RCATES":3ea4tjp6 said:

I’ve never put anyone on ignore, we’re talking 20 years being a member. I’ve never seen a poster as pathetic as this one. Take a bow, you did it.

OP
OP
R

RCATES

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1bkzzrwi said:
RCATES":1bkzzrwi said:

I like what you bring to the conversation.

Oh wait, no I don't. Not one single thing. Ever. Craptastic posts every time. I'm gonna put you on ignore and save my brain cells from your posts.

Stay in denial then. Nothing new for some of you.

OP
OP
R

RCATES

Reaction score
hedgehawk":4m5ymbbd said:
RCATES":4m5ymbbd said:

I’ve never put anyone on ignore, we’re talking 20 years being a member. I’ve never seen a poster as pathetic as this one. Take a bow, you did it.
Try 13. I’ve never seen such a Homer.

OP
OP
R

RCATES

Reaction score
TypeSly":2p331nj7 said:
NFSeahawks628":2p331nj7 said:
12thmanNY":2p331nj7 said:

AWW C'mon you guys!!! You're actually going to put this one loss on Wilson?? Geezus

How can you not. He was terrible in crunch time with 3 picks. He’s not the only reason but certainly played his part.

OP
OP
R

RCATES

Reaction score
TypeSly":3dqccwji said:
RCATES":3dqccwji said:
Still ignoring this Defense? This team is going nowuhere with this D. Nowhere. Also Russ blew his MVP bid

Oh, totally. By only putting up 34 points. Pathetic. :roll: Why wasn't he covering the Arizona tight ends in the 4th quarter? Like wtf is wrong with our QB? Bye bye MVP.

Did you miss his 3 picks in huge game deciding drives? He shit the bed. It’s ok to admit it. On national tv no less.

TypeSly

Reaction score
RCATES":1xctdvnt said:
TypeSly":1xctdvnt said:
RCATES":1xctdvnt said:
Still ignoring this Defense? This team is going nowuhere with this D. Nowhere. Also Russ blew his MVP bid

Did you miss his 3 picks in huge game deciding drives? He $h!t the bed. It’s ok to admit it. On national tv no less.

Nope, I caught those picks with my own eyes too. But my eyes also saw a soft, no-pressure defence that let the Cardinals march down the field at will, and couldn't hold up Arizona's snoring offence for over a minute to secure the win. My eyes also caught three straight running plays without Carson in the line-up when we needed a first down to ice the game before that. Many other blunders through out the game, besides one player... who happens to be our best player.

ducks41468

Reaction score
How many teams have we seen make the conference championship or SB while playing shootouts every week? I can't remember ever seeing it. Brees was playing on basically 8-8 teams while throwing for 5k yards and 40 TD's a year for a good portion of his career. This is basically where we're at right now.

hawker84

Reaction score
Far as the defense and how far this team will go, I agree and think currently we are not a SB caliber team IMO. As far as Wilson losing the MVP, have to disagree. It was a bad game for him pick wise, but he delivered some beautiful balls as well as had almost 100 yards on the ground. We aren't even in that game without him. Definitely still front runner for MVP.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Glass half full...we had the sheets ripped off our bed while we had a 2 game cushion in the L column.
Glass half empty...the real reason we lost is a problem VERY difficult to fix mid-season. Band aids can cover a minor hurt but they won't heal a skeletal injury.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
You can't lock up an MVP award at this point in the year, so I don't see how you can lose it on 1 game either.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3c6dn8um said:
RCATES":3c6dn8um said:

I like what you bring to the conversation.

Oh wait, no I don't. Not one single thing. Ever. Craptastic posts every time. I'm gonna put you on ignore and save my brain cells from your posts.

Thank you so much for alerting me that this function exists.

Latest posts