Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jamal Adams played through a torn labrum

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Jamal Adams played through a torn labrum
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 pm

• I didn’t want to leap to conclusions watching Adams miss tackles and just botching a run fit on the Akers TD being unable to use his leverage but this might explain some of that.

Sure glad we got that meaningless win, our seeding really mattered today with a SS struggling in run support. It wasn’t the only issue, or even the biggest issue, but I wonder how effective a healthy Adams might have been
    hawk45
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• George Kittle has playing playing with a torn labrum for the last 2 seasons. He hasn’t gotten surgery because he doesn’t want to miss weight days.
    ludakrishna
    NET Veteran

• hawk45 wrote:I didn’t want to leap to conclusions watching Adams miss tackles and just botching a run fit on the Akers TD being unable to use his leverage but this might explain some of that.

Sure glad we got that meaningless win, our seeding really mattered today with a SS struggling in run support. It wasn’t the only issue, or even the biggest issue, but I wonder how effective a healthy Adams might have been

Hard to say at this point but when the offense can't convert a third down to save it's life it'll only be a matter of time before the defense crumbles in on its self.
    Polk738
    NET Veteran

• Polk738 wrote:https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/1/9/22222937/jamal-adams-played-through-torn-labrum-rams-vs-seahawks-nfl-playoffs

Not that this is much of a surprise I'm sure but wonder if Pete still feels that leaving all the starters in for the 49ers game till the end was a good idea?

"You play to win the game" :roll:
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• I am so pissed at Carroll for this.

And no, you don't play to win the game.

You play to go as far as possible in the playoffs.

That quote is from a coach that never really won much in the playoffs.

Herm Edwards wasn't exactly a championship coach. Quoting him as an authority make no sense.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• I've torn mine twice, it doesn't effect tackling.
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

• KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information