Frank Clark trade turned in to

ivotuk

Reaction score
L.J. Collier (still progressing)

Damien Lewis

Alton Robinson

That draft, they started with 4 picks, and ended up with 11 picks. They turned that in to...

Cody Barton

Marquis Blair

Travis Homer

Ugo Amadi

D.K. Metcalf

Masterful!

Dave Wyman said the Cody Barton pick alone makes it all worth while! (Okay, okay, he's not a Pro Bowler, but he's a damn good Linebacker!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
IMO,

Lewis and Robinson, can turn into good players.

Metcalf, on the other hand, has the talent and physical gifts to be a Seahawks legend.

Really hope Seattle doesn’t waste DK’s time here. I hope DK can win several Super Bowls with Seattle when his football career is all said and over with. And I hope he stays with Seattle his entire career.

rcaido

Reaction score
I wonder what we can get for DK when his rookie contract is up? I dont see us ever paying top dollar for an elite WR.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Frank Clark is just a frustrating player. He disappears all the time, in his two regular seasons with KC he has yet to get as close to his 13 sack season he had with the Hawks his final year.

However, Clark is turning into a playoff wrecking ball. In his 5 playoff games with the Chiefs, he has 7 sacks with 4 of those occurring in the conference championship game and Super Bowl.

The Hawks got valuable draft picks and used them wisely to build out their 2019 and 2020 draft classes.

I would have to say this was a win-win trade for both teams.

xray

Reaction score
Clark has no regrets . A SB ring and a chance to repeat . The Hawks aren't in his rear view mirror any more .He won IMO.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":h1zpj3b8 said:
Dave Wyman said the Cody Barton pick alone makes it all worth while! (Okay, okay, he's not a Pro Bowler, but he's a damn good Linebacker!

I'm probably missing sarcasm here, but there's no way anyone said or even thought this. Barton is a good special teams player, but he hasn't been on the field for enough defensive snaps to make any trade for any starter worthwhile.