Jamal Adams "I Don't like the Rams"

Gio

Reaction score
Hey Jamal. I don't like the Rams either. Every day i like this guy even more.

[instagram]CK7hbhxlUJO[/instagram]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jamal Adams must have a time machine because I swear he's a member of the LOB.

Get one or two more like him and the LOB is reborn.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Teams that lack this type of energy just don't win as much in today's NFL.

Seattle needs presence, viciousness, and determination. Jamal Adams brings all of that with swagger to boot. A leader of men.

I ain't trading this guy. Give him an extension, build around his versatility, and bring in guys that can match his energy.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
"I ain't trading this guy. Give him an extension, build around his versatility, and bring in guys that can match his energy."

I'm in favor of just putting him on the field in a position called "football". Not safety, not linebacker, definitely not corner. Just football.
What position do you play, Adams?"
"FOOTBALL".
A one of a kind player in a one of a kind 'position'.
I really suspect Blair could be another Adams effect player, in ability level. Maybe not in personality type, but in athletic ability. He's definitely a 'nose for the ball' hound.

chris98251

Reaction score
Playing defense is about emotion and attitude, great skill set yes but most these guys have great skills. It rising up and playing with confidence.

Swagger, wanting them to come at you, in fact daring them. Adams has that, the LOB had that, Kenny Easley had that, most great secondary's have it, most Linebackers have it that are great, Ray Lewis, Butkus, Lambert, White, just to name a few, they taunt and intimidate guys, saying they are too scared to come at us.

We need those kind of players back, yes you get headlines from stuff said, some of the tight ass fans that walk around with clenched cheeks think they are problems and want Choir boys.

Choir boys on a defense don't get it done, sorry. They can be great people off the field, Sherman is, but in a football game and a player I want the mentality and attitude. There is a separation of the person and player, they are not always the same personality.

xray

Reaction score
Has the Lyle Alzado attitude . That's a good thing .

OP
OP
Gio

Gio

Reaction score
I don't mind if this guy becomes a captain that fast. He has that kind of mentality. I LOVE his energy. We need more guys like him for sure