Jamal Adams

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
My two cents...
SS Julian Love is the better player.
I knew I liked you. The most important thing in all sports is availability. I'm Bizarro Pete full on double Capricorn just the facts sir. I hate Pete and have no respect for JS their entire mindset is batshit insane in the current NFL and both need to be on my couch so I could explain how it actually works after I spank thier butts red like my grandmother did when I went full stupid.

Last edited:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
My two cents...
SS Julian Love is the better player.
If Julian Love is the better player....he sure didn't show it last Sunday. He was one of the factors for the porous pass defense. Also just because you are available doesn't mean you are better. Tedric Thompson, Delano Hill, Marquise Blair were all "available" but I wouldn't put them in the same category as Jamal Adams. Love isn't in the better than Adams' category from what I have seen thus far of him as a Seahawk.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
I knew I liked you. The most important thing in all sports is availability. I'm Bizarro Pete full on double Capricorn just the facts sir. I hate Pete and have no respect for JS their entire mindset is batshit insane in the current NFL and both need to be on my couch so I could explain how it actually works after I spank thier butts red like my grandmother did when I went full s
MizzouHawkGal,

You get my vote for the open DC position, Discipline Coordinator...!

After reading your posts, we seem to be on the same side about the Seahawk's franchise needing new ownership. I haven't responded to any of those posts because I just can't put a name to who that might be. The Nordstrom family launched the franchise, and they were awesome. The Ken Behring experience was just the opposite. I'd be curious to know if you have any thought options you want to put on the table?

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
If Julian Love is the better player....he sure didn't show it last Sunday. He was one of the factors for the porous pass defense. Also just because you are available doesn't mean you are better. Tedric Thompson, Delano Hill, Marquise Blair were all "available" but I wouldn't put them in the same category as Jamal Adams. Love isn't in the better than Adams' category from what I have seen thus far of him as a Seahawk.
Hawkfan68 -
Julian Love had 9 tackles, 7 of those were solo. He was the third leading tackler on the team.
Jamal Adams had all zeros.
I'm going to ignore your list of past players, as they just don't apply here.
You are welcome to challenge me at any time. Keep trying!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
All I've ever seen from Jamal Adams is his ridiculous salary never on rhe field for going on 2 years and when in playing like shit at what safety is supposed to do? And we refused to pay Earl 12 million? Get serious 10 million less and it's very likely Jamal never sees the field again and if he does he will be a shell of himself quad injuries at his level been never been really been come back from for defense players especially corners/safeties.

We don't need cheerleaders we need dogs

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
All I've ever seen from Jamal Adams is his ridiculous salary never on rhe field for going on 2 years and when in playing like shit at what safety is supposed to do? And we refused to pay Earl 12 million? Get serious 10 million less and it's very likely Jamal never sees the field again and if he does he will be a shell of himself quad injuries at his level been never been really been come back from for defense players especially corners/safeties.
Yup, two years with no Jamal Adams on the field, and what player comes back from that kind of extended absence?
It just does not happen.
Adams is not going to be full-on-game-ready.

acctingman

Reaction score
Where does this trade fall under "worst trades in seahawks history" 🤔

I know it's not as bad as Denver's worst 😆

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal,

You get my vote for the open DC position, Discipline Coordinator...!

After reading your posts, we seem to be on the same side about the Seahawk's franchise needing new ownership. I haven't responded to any of those posts because I just can't put a name to who that might be. The Nordstrom family launched the franchise, and they were awesome. The Ken Behring experience was just the opposite. I'd be curious to know if you have any thought options you want to put on the table?
I'm in Kansas City so I'm not completely hooked in to the pulse of Seattle as I would l like to be and I'm not confident Bezos would be any different then Jody. What I want is a young coach in his 30's that is offensively minded that understands the current and future NFL paired with a DC the level of Dan Quinn or similar

Last edited:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Hawkfan68 -
Julian Love had 9 tackles, 7 of those were solo. He was the third leading tackler on the team.
Jamal Adams had all zeros.
I'm going to ignore your list of past players, as they just don't apply here.
You are welcome to challenge me at any time. Keep trying!
It's good that Love made 9 tackles. But your safety making that many tackles isn't a good thing. How many pass defensed did he have? PFF gave him the 2nd lowest grade of the Seahawks defensive players. Only Coby Bryant had a worse grade. https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/julian-love/51081. Love got a 48.3 PFF grade.
Let's compare that to what grade Adams had received for his last game played - regular season opener last season - https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/jamal-adams/11761?season=2022. Adams got a 87.0 PFF grade.

Has Julian Love been named an all pro even once? No. Jamal Adams has been named 3 times. One time during his full season with the Seahawks in 2020.

You are entitled to your opinion but the numbers prove otherwise on whose the better player.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, Love makes 9 tackles, he's God. Bobby makes 19 tackles, not impressive at all. Funny. The strange week continues............
Adams is a 3 time all pro. If you want to believe that Julian Love is a better football player than Jamal Adams, have at it.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
I'm in Kansas City so I'm not completely hooked in to the pulse of Seattle as I would l like to be and I'm not confident Bezos would be any different then Jody. What I want is a young coach in his 30's that is offensively minded that understands the current and future NFL paired with a DC the level of Dan Quinn or similar
That's part of the enigma.
We seem to be running out of billionaires here in SE Alaska (Seattle).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Yeah, Love makes 9 tackles, he's God. Bobby makes 19 tackles, not impressive at all. Funny. The strange week continues............
Adams is a 3 time all pro. If you want to believe that Julian Love is a better football player than Jamal Adams, have at it.
My question is a better player for who because Jamal definitely isn't that for us 2 years and counting.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And that's your opinion, which is fine. No way in hell is Love a better player than Adams, imo. Getting injured doesn't all the sudden make him a bad football player.
I'll go ahead and take the opinion of several former players like Wyman, KJ, Mike Rob etc.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
And that's your opinion, which is fine. No way in hell is Love a better player than Adams, imo. Getting injured doesn't all the sudden make him a bad football player.
I'll go ahead and take the opinion of several former players like Wyman, KJ, Mike Rob etc.
Fair enough but my point stands if you're not available you're irrelevant.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
I don't believe that many fans are discounting Bobby Wagner's performance against the Rams. Wagner was good!

It's just that Julian Love put up better numbers in one game, than Jamal Adams efforts over these last two seasons. Imagine if the Hawks hadn't sold those two 1st round picks to get Jamal Adams? What could they have acquired? A real 340 Lb Nose Tackle perhaps?

Or to put it differently, does anybody actually believe that Jamal Adams could currently be traded for a fourth round pick? Not that I am an expert on that, but I kind of doubt it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't believe that many fans are discounting Bobby Wagner's performance against the Rams. Wagner was good!

It's just that Julian Love put up better numbers in one game, than Jamal Adams efforts over these last two seasons. Imagine if the Hawks hadn't sold those two 1st round picks to get Jamal Adams? What could they have acquired? A real 340 Lb Nose Tackle perhaps?

Or to put it differently, does anybody actually believe that Jamal Adams could currently be traded for a fourth round pick? Not that I am an expert on that, but I kind of doubt it.
Trust me Dug, MANY are downplaying his performance on this page. MANY

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
It's good that Love made 9 tackles. But your safety making that many tackles isn't a good thing. How many pass defensed did he have? PFF gave him the 2nd lowest grade of the Seahawks defensive players. Only Coby Bryant had a worse grade. https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/julian-love/51081. Love got a 48.3 PFF grade.
Let's compare that to what grade Adams had received for his last game played - regular season opener last season - https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/jamal-adams/11761?season=2022. Adams got a 87.0 PFF grade.

Has Julian Love been named an all pro even once? No. Jamal Adams has been named 3 times. One time during his full season with the Seahawks in 2020.

You are entitled to your opinion but the numbers prove otherwise on whose the better player.
hawkfan68 - You made a quality point with those numbers. I'd ask a gentleman's handshake please, and let's see how it plays out by week eight.
Good with you?