Jamal Adams

LTH

Reaction score
How much do you guys think we can expect from Jamal Adams being he has not played football for a while. Assuming he plays against the lions?

LTH

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I'm just hoping the put him in spots to get some pressure on Goff because if they can't get home with 4 against the Rams, Goff is going to eat up that young secondary. I'm not expecting much from Spoon as he is starting out way behind the 8 ball and I expect the Lions to go after him. It's more about communication and being comfortable in the scheme. This is going to be a tough game...

LTH

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I expect nothing from him. I have serious doubts that he'll ever play again.
Let's make a bet.... I think people forget how much of an impactful player he is. I think you said it best in very fine, specific form, when you said "put your money where your mouth is." Lmao!!!!! Your really FUN AND I ENJOY YOUR RHETORIC... just sayin! 😀

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Let's make a bet.... I think people forget how much of an impactful player he is. I think you said it best in very fine, specific form, when you said "put your money where your mouth is." Lmao!!!!! Your really FUN AND I ENJOY YOUR RHETORIC... just sayin! 😀
Sure what are you thinkin'?

RiverDog

Reaction score
How much do you guys think we can expect from Jamal Adams being he has not played football for a while. Assuming he plays against the lions?

LTH
Hasn't played football "for a while"? The last time that Jamal Adams played a full game was on November 29th, 2021. That's a pretty long while. The last time that Jamal Adams had a quarterback sack was on December 20th, 2020.

Based on that information alone, my expectations are small enough to fit under a pregnant ant.

AlbaHawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure we will get the same player that started against the Broncos last year. He will try, definitiely, but he will no longer be throwing himself around at the LoS for a couple of reasons.

The main reason being his body will never be 100% again. That's the natuural way. In the heat of a play his mind will say 'woah...remember' but there again maybe that was just me after returning from a hamstring injury when I played rugby.

The second reason is that, with the injury history piling up behind him, he only has a couple of decent years left before he becomes less than 50% of what he was when we first acquired him and he will want to play as much as possible to ensure he gets one more payday before that is a lot more noticeable.

Again just my opinions..and you know what they say about those :)

RiverDog

Reaction score
It's unlikely that he'll play this Sunday:

Adams isn't all the way back. He's still limited to working with scout-team defensive plays against the starting offense, coach Pete Carroll said. He continues doing morning walkthrough practices with the starting defense going over schemes in his incremental process to getting back to being game-ready.

That's not likely to come Sunday when the Seahawks (0-1) play at the Detroit Lions (1-0). It may not be next week when Seattle hosts Carolina.

NJHawk

Reaction score
At least he made it to game 2. Can't get hurt if you don't play, well maybe.

strohmin

Reaction score
Hes going to end up like the rest of our previous injury prone players, cut after a few years of riding the IR. I havent seen one of our injury prone players pan out ever.

GemCity

Reaction score
As much as I’d love to see the JA we traded for, very little to no impact.

That’s a long time away from the game.

I loved watching him play……😢