Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have a question about LEGACY

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
I have a question about LEGACY
Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:02 pm
  • This is a legitimate question. Have any of the recently great QBs openly talked about and harped on how concerned they are about their legacy without it being a response to a direct question about it at this point in their careers?
    It's one thing that has stuck out to me about Russell in the last 12-18 months. I can't recall any of them bringing that up in an unsolicited manner at all. Let alone as often as Russell has been recently. Maybe they have and I haven't noticed. I don't necessarily listen to a bunch of interviews of other team's players.
    OrangeGravy
    NET Veteran

Re: I have a question about LEGACY
Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:08 pm
  • OrangeGravy wrote:This is a legitimate question. Have any of the recently great QBs openly talked about and harped on how concerned they are about their legacy without it being a response to a direct question about it at this point in their careers?
    It's one thing that has stuck out to me about Russell in the last 12-18 months. I can't recall any of them bringing that up in an unsolicited manner at all. Let alone as often as Russell has been recently. Maybe they have and I haven't noticed. I don't necessarily listen to a bunch of interviews of other team's players.

Yess they have to name a few , Rodgers, Manning (Both), Brees to name a few. If you go back they all made comments related to that.
    John63
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information