Need information!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Could someone on this board pleas give me the next winning lottery numbers? It seems like many of you must know considering the amount of posters who know what Russell, Pete, John, Jody and everyone else connected with the Seahawks thinks and feels about the current state of the team!

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3pzzatfa said:
Could someone on this board pleas give me the next winning lottery numbers? It seems like many of you must know considering the amount of posters who know what Russell, Pete, John, Jody and everyone else connected with the Seahawks thinks and feels about the current state of the team!

If they can trade RW and get at least 3 round 1 picks & sign a QB Pete loves they will trade RW. If they can’t accomplish those things they won’t trade him. Either way they draft a QB that they think is the Future starter.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7aus4wjv said:
Jerhawk":7aus4wjv said:
4 8 15 16 23 42

Any other questions?
Is the 4 the powerball/mega ball?

Correct.
And you have to buy a ticket every 108 minutes or a large magnet will activate on some random moving island in the ocean

TraderGary

Reaction score
Jerhawk":6re38iuh said:
4 8 15 16 23 42

Any other questions?
Damn, you stole my idea! That's exactly what I was going to post. LOL

Fellow LOST fan?

Forthewin

Reaction score
I was wrong on my "he is going to Dallas" so I am not dropping any numbers or ideas for awhile!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":7q64kdt9 said:

Yes, we should just sit quietly staring at the forum screens and wait to only discuss the boring factual minutia of the day to day football operations.

We should definitely not discuss more nuanced hypothetical and opinion based player and team situations in order to pass the time between seasons.

xray

Reaction score
VIVA LAS VEGAS RAIDERS ! :0190l: