Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Round 6, Pick 208: Stone Forsythe, OT, Florida

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Fade wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Maelstrom787 wrote:

Well we want him tp play football not Wrestle, hope he is a better football player then the Rock was.

See the leg difference in those picks. Dude needs to learn where the squat rack is. He has the feet to be a LT, but he has to build his body pronto.

BPA seemed to coincide with Seattle's needs this draft glad they didn't trade down. This picture does not match the player i see on film. I think Seattle did great with what they had this year.
    Northwest Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• I"m happy. I guess.
    Keyhawk
    NET Starter

• This may be a better shot of him, not as concerned now.

chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:This may be a better shot of him, not as concerned now.

He's using the same pose angle technique that women use to make their face look thinner. Fooled me a few times back in the Myspace dating days
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

• Not sure why so many are concerned about his height. Meanwhile, the Rams have starting tackles standing at 6'8" and 6'7"
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• I think this guy's going to be a winner! Huge man, good pass pro, which is all Russell cares about.

And IMHO, be doesn't need to be a people mover in the run game, or get to the 2nd level, just slow people down! Let the Guards and Center (LeState) be the Road Graders and 2nd-Level Pin Ball Machines!
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Lots of good things being said about Forsythe. Good late round pick and possible replacement for one of our two tackles next year.
    Frozenropers
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Not sure why so many are concerned about his height. Meanwhile, the Rams have starting tackles standing at 6'8" and 6'7"

He didn’t run block much at Florida and after watching him on the field they feel he will have issues run blocking because they feel he’s too tall. So he’s projected to be a bad run blocker due to height. RW was projected to be a bad QB due to height. Tre Brown won’t work at outside CB due to height. KJ won’t work at Will LB too slow. DK didn’t run routes in college and had a not so good 3 cone so he can’t run routes, had no body fat so he’s sickly, and he dropped balls in college. Doug Baldwin not athletic & slow. Bobby Wagner was too small to be an NFL starter.

Russell Okung was the perfect OL prospect
    FresnoHawk68
    NET Veteran

• toffee wrote:'Seahawks draft: 5 questions about Stone Forsythe with Hail Florida Hail' via @fansided

https://12thmanrising.com/2021/05/04/se ... questions/

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Nice find! TY ! :D

the highest PFF pass-block grade earned by an offensive lineman EVER against Alabama.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Excellent break down by Buccaneer fan/analyst. I like the LG, #76 too. Maybe the Gators OL coach is a good one?

ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Giants fan...

ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Previous

It is currently Tue May 11, 2021 12:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information