• Russell Wilson ( God Forbid)

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Tre Flowers

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Ethan Pocic

• Rashaad Penny

• D'Wayne Eskridge (Because thats how .NET is)

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Jason Myers

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Someone Else, list and discuss

• Total voters

chris98251

Reaction score
This is about Players, seems like every season we have a scape goat hated on player.

This is not about Coaches, we can call this a test of reading comprehension as well just due to some that can't figure it out. Don't be that guy.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Since this year hasn't happened yet I go with what I know and Pocic has to be the guy most susceptible to under performing required level. Penny has always been a target.
It's a drag though that there is so much hate going around we need threads like this to provide a ready hate-on outlet. I remember when I just loved every guy on our team and lived and died (usually died!) with whatever our results were. Nowadays a lot guys seem to start by looking for something or someone to hate and work their way down from there. I don't understand choosing to live life like that. I really like our roster this year and I hope to see them develop a great chemistry together while becoming the winning team we all want them to be.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I voted "someone else."

Bobby Wagner

I'm afraid he's going to lose a step this year. He's going to be 31 (He's a few days younger than I am) and I've lost a step, therefore he will to. Weak reasoning I know, but hear me out.

31 year old middle linebacker. He's going to miss some tackles, he'll take some bad angles that he used to make the play when he was younger, now he can't.

People will be wanting him traded and replaced with Jordyn Brooks, the faster option at middle linebacker.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
RW could win the Owl, be NFL mvp, while curing childhood diabetes and he would still catch hate from some here.

godawg

Reaction score
RW has made it clear that he is bigger than the team. When he starts saying Go Hawks! again at the end of his pressers I will feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

massari

Reaction score
Could be wrong, but I predict fans will dislike any player who doesn't play good, or has too much of a cap hit for his production.

xray

Reaction score
My pick is that pot bellied 1st round bust , Penny .

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Penny has been a bust for sure.

Wagner is closer to the end than the beginning. He won’t lead the league in tackles anymore.

Pocic for some reason always remains on the roster even though he is consistently the most inconsistent lineman.

Flowers is a depth player at best.

Wilson wins more games than he loses for Seattle so, you can’t really hate him.

Coaching staff blunders and in game non adjustments and time mismanagement will always lose games for Seattle.

John63

Reaction score
godawg":3v7d88sw said:
RW has made it clear that he is bigger than the team. When he starts saying Go Hawks! again at the end of his pressers I will feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahh 1 he already has been saying go hawks
2. how did he make himself bigger than the team? He did not ask for a trade, all he said was he was tired of being hit and the only player he called out was himself none of that makes him bigger than the team. However, you post is why I also chose Wilson because it will not matter what he does there will always be hate. he could lead us to another Championship, win MVP, set records and there would still be hate.

BASF

Reaction score
Jamal Adams will receive the most hate on this forum this season. He is an easy to dislike player for people who want guys to shut up and play due to his brashness. He has a tendency to misjudge a ball in the air and it will probably cost us a game or two, which will fuel the hate of what the Hawks traded away for him and his pending high contract.

I love having him on the team, but there are many complaints and I expect it to get worse this season.

Jville

Reaction score
BASF":1e24hobv said:
Jamal Adams will receive the most hate on this forum this season. He is an easy to dislike player for people who want guys to shut up and play due to his brashness. He has a tendency to misjudge a ball in the air and it will probably cost us a game or two, which will fuel the hate of what the Hawks traded away for him and his pending high contract.

I love having him on the team, but there are many complaints and I expect it to get worse this season.

That's a insightful nomination supported with meaningful rational. I can foresee the possibility of Jamal Adams becoming 2021's leading target for forum ridicule and hate.

Tre Flowers, Ethan Pocic and Rashaad Penny are all way overdone holdover targets from 2020.

Alleged hatred for Russell Wilson is an ongoing forum myth.

I'll go with the Jamal Adams nomination as well.

John63

Reaction score
Jville":13476u3h said:
BASF":13476u3h said:

That's a insightful nomination supported with meaningful rational. I can foresee the possibility of Jamal Adams becoming 2021's leading target for forum ridicule and hate.

Tre Flowers, Ethan Pocic and Rashaad Penny are all way overdone holdover targets from 2020.

If you really think the hate on this forum for Wilson I's a myth than you have not been reading the forum. People have actually said they hate him.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Pocic could have an all-pro season and he'd still be the whipping boy. Posters do little more than regurgitate the narrative they hear first.

toffee

Reaction score
Jville":2f1ythj2 said:
BASF":2f1ythj2 said:

We love our Russ here, and he loves us back. Of course there are a few malcontents, but those are ably policed by someone ( may be Russ or his interns?) on 24x7 basis. You can try posting something negative about Russ, rebuttal is instant, lengthy and relentless.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
John63":svkyhwg3 said:
Jville":svkyhwg3 said:
BASF":svkyhwg3 said:

If yoy really think th4 hate on this forum for Wilsin I'd a myth than you have not been reading the forum. People have actually said they hate him.
Who? And by "who" I don't mean people trolling you.

We often see you and yours claiming people hate Wilson, usually in the context of someone trying to have a reasonable discussion about some facet of Wilson's game that could use improvement. But that's not hate. That's just discussion about the imperfections of someone who isn't perfect, and not being perfect is just human.

So how about you list the people n here you think hate Wilson, so they have a chance to confirm or deny, and so we have a chance to see if they are just random trolls, or actual posters who contribute.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":2a2ku5rl said:
Pocic could have an all-pro season and he'd still be the whipping boy. Posters do little more than regurgitate the narrative they hear first.

Not trying to start anything, but why do you take up for him? Its a position that should and could have easily been upgraded.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":kc5u5udh said:
Maelstrom787":kc5u5udh said:

Not trying to start anything, but why do you take up for him? Its a position that should and could have easily been upgraded.

He's a mid-tier (16-20th range) center who gets an undue amount of criticism for offensive struggles, similar to Ifedi.

He plays nearly every snap, and people already have a negative view of him, therefore I think he'll get the most hate whenever the offense does badly due to existing confirmation bias. That's all.

ivotuk

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2hiyllub said:
Penny has been a bust for sure.

Wagner is closer to the end than the beginning. He won’t lead the league in tackles anymore.

Pocic for some reason always remains on the roster even though he is consistently the most inconsistent lineman.

Flowers is a depth player at best.

Wilson wins more games than he loses for Seattle so, you can’t really hate him.

Coaching staff blunders and in game non adjustments and time mismanagement will always lose games for Seattle.

LOL! You had to go there didn't you? Chris couldn't have worded it any better, but you still went there. It's okay though, because you made me laugh.

Latest posts