Has Jamal Adams ever made a tackle?

Mizak

Reaction score
Reminds me of those corners like Deion Sanders. Can defend well but can’t make a tackle.

Seymour

Reaction score
Mizak":3crlxax5 said:
Reminds me of those corners like Deion Sanders. Can defend well but can’t make a tackle.

:177692: :177692: :177692:

The exact opposite is true in fact. He has 12 tackles 2 assists and his pass defense is what sucks!!

PNW

Reaction score
He’s definitely not worth a starting safety, two first round picks and a 3rd plus 17.5 million a year, what a fail on that move.

Seymour

Reaction score
PNW":1jmo1czq said:
He’s definitely not worth a starting safety, two first round picks and a 3rd plus 17.5 million a year, what a fail on that move.

Now that I do agree with. Never liked the trade, even after breaking the sack record for a DB.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
moves like this is what has made this team average for years and now it's finally catching up to us. Percy Harvin? Unger for Jimmy Graham? Greg Olsen? Jamal Adams?

Seymour

Reaction score
FloridaSeahawk18":3su5qtu6 said:
moves like this is what has made this team average for years and now it's finally catching up to us. Percy Harvin? Unger for Jimmy Graham? Greg Olsen? Jamal Adams?

Also Sheldon Richardson and Clowney both cost us big.

Almost all Pete's "big splash" trades have turned into "big crap" trades.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
It’s not his fault that the secondary is terrible and he’s not being used correctly. Kam Chancellor had the benefit of a strong back end.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Mizak":ynwvufdi said:

I don't know if he can defend well other than rushing the passer or tackling a runner if he gets lucky.

Makes me wonder if his shoulders are still injured, seems like he doesn't use his arms at all to tackle. Lately he's just been trying to torpedo guys, just diving at them without using his arms at all...

He seems pretty useless in our defense. I doubt he will ever get an interception if he can't even use his arms to tackle.

balakoth

Reaction score
Seymour":1uuoqxsq said:
Mizak":1uuoqxsq said:

:177692: :177692: :177692:

The exact opposite is true in fact. He has 12 tackles 2 assists and his pass defense is what sucks!!

Hard to defend a pass when you are never in coverage half the tiem and either blitzing or sitting in wagners area

Tokadub

Reaction score
HawkNuts":kny79ybo said:
It’s not his fault that the secondary is terrible and he’s not being used correctly. Kam Chancellor had the benefit of a strong back end.

I agree he's not being used correctly but Kam Chancellor fit in with the defense so well like Bobby Wagner, Earl Thomas, KJ Wright etc... Jamal Adams seems like he has no idea what to do EVERY SINGLE PLAY.

I don't think Ken Norton is capable of scheming a guy like Jamal Adams in their vanilla super soft defense.

At this point I'd rather just start taking pass interference penalties.

Would the refs really call it on every play? Maybe we should find out at this rate...

That seems much better than letting every team have free completions all game. Not sure if our players are even good enough to get the penalties judging by the separation the opposing receivers have.