Wanted: New Coaching Staff

soxhawk

Reaction score
Please just throw some $$$ at Doug Pederson, Josh McDaniels, or even Kellen Moore while they're still available.

NY Hawk

Reaction score
This is the best post on this forum. But you see how nobody responded right?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Pete isn't firing himself.

And if he steps down, he will probably cling to power in the org, so we will be stuck with one of his lackeys or someone off his coaching tree.

I still think Kris Richard could be a good DC. That is the only guy I would even give a chance to on Pete's tree, (exception of Quinn at DC but he is less on the tree than someone that was a good DC wherever he went, including in Dallas now)

I don't want anyone else that Pete felt was worth keeping in that building because Pete seems to feel the most important thing worth keeping is someone that does whatever Pete wants. That helps nothing.

The entire organization is likely infested with yes-men, lackeys, and sycophants. Pete stepping down will help but there is so much uncovered rot we are yet to discover - it will take 3-5 years to clear it away.

And we don't have the kind of owner that is going to demand the kind of change or attract the kind of coach that would fix things in a short period of time.

seabowl

Reaction score
I said this in another post.

Pete admitting he would have been fired if not for Wilson was the biggest statement made by anyone on the team over the last 15 years. They can’t possibly trade Wilson now that the coach states he would have been fired without him.

Now more than ever I believe Pete will be gone after the season.

chris98251

Reaction score
soxhawk":357x18l0 said:
Am secretly hoping Bezos will make ownership an offer they can't refuse.

NO and hell NO, lets have Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder combined as an meddling owner.

OP
OP
S

soxhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":26nuhqfo said:
soxhawk":26nuhqfo said:
Am secretly hoping Bezos will make ownership an offer they can't refuse.

NO and hell NO, lets have Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder combined as an meddling owner.

I know what you mean, but those guys have no other hobbies and I'm pretty sure Bezos is busy with his rocket ships and atomic clocks. He does know how to build a successful business though and has more money than both of them.

Latest posts