Anyone have PFF Grades for Jordyn Brooks?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Over the last few games?

I am just curious how an objective rating service sees him. I don’t pay enough to his position to evaluate though the defense is bad.

misfit

Reaction score
I only have edge so for the season these are his grades

2021 PLAYER GRADES
OVERALL
RUN DEFENSE
PASS RUSH
COVERAGE

He's ranked 50th out of 86 linebackers. Bobby is 11th.

seabowl

Reaction score
Curious how he compares to P Queen on PFF as Queen by all of the "experts" was rated higher.

misfit

Reaction score
seabowl":248p94ff said:
Curious how he compares to P Queen on PFF as Queen by all of the "experts" was rated higher.
Patrick Queen \
80 out of 86

DEFENSE GRADE
80th / 86 LB

RUN DEFENSE GRADE
65th / 82 LB

PASS RUSH GRADE
COVERAGE GRADE
72nd / 77 LB

Jordyn Brooks

DEFENSE GRADE
50th / 86 LB

RUN DEFENSE GRADE
26th / 82 LB

PASS RUSH GRADE
COVERAGE GRADE
55th / 77 LB

Elemas

Reaction score
seabowl":1fx7sz2h said:

Probably flipped like all the “experts” here that had LJ over Sweat and Penny over Chubb.

OP
OP
J

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Looks like neither are good at this point. IF we had to fill that position I would have wanted Queen at the time but I think I personally was okay with a RB or I think the board was thinking Gross-Matos or a Blaylock or Espensa at the time. Honestly haven’t checked how any of them have turned out.

keasley45

Reaction score
I watch Ravens games every Sunday because my dad is a diehard. Brooks is far better than Queen. Not even close.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":2inogyw9 said:
Looks like neither are good at this point. IF we had to fill that position I would have wanted Queen at the time but I think I personally was okay with a RB or I think the board was thinking Gross-Matos or a Blaylock or Espensa at the time. Honestly haven’t checked how any of them have turned out.

Doesn't seem like Gross-Matos is doing all that well either. There are rumors that he's a trade candidate from the Panthers -

Unfortunately this info is off Lions wire :pukeface: but that's what came up for Gross-matos trade rumors - https://lionswire.usatoday.com/list...ade-deadline-targets-rumors-players-to-watch/

Fade

Reaction score
A very questionable use of draft capitol. The Seahawks had far more pressing issues than Mike Backer of the future at the time. Forcing him to play out of position.

He's played okay out of position. He will be even better at Mike. I liked him over Queen. But still...

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Brooks is flat out a liability in zone v. the seam passing stacks that are scorching the Hawks D. He's truly a Mike LB playing out of position at WOLB he's been OK against the run, but seems to struggle with misdirection a bit. He is unquestionably a good tackler though.

He is better than Queen by a good bit. I think the team should have picked an OLineman when the drafted Brooks but time will tell.